Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your most WTF/weirdest/cringiest moment in the show?

Rainbow S.D.

The part in Baby Cakes where Mr. Cake picks up a diaper with his mouth. Actually, everything diaper related in that ep. Actually, EVERYTHING in that episode, now that I think about it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

OK I think I just remembered the GOLD MEDAL WINNER of WTF moments.

When I first heard it I was like ?!?!? :blink::lol:WTF LOL!!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but it sounds to me like Rarity was giving Sweetie Belle a BS coverup excuse for something she found.

post-24370-0-84611700-1403505357_thumb.png

Edited by steve88

For me, it's not really one specific episode. It is pretty much any episode featuring Spike or the CMC making a complete fool of themselves.

Honestly, that's something I have always been cringeworthy of. I remember cringing over moments when Doug (from the old Nickelodeon version) would do something stupid and embarrass himself in front of the class.

I just do not like cringeworthy, awkward moments.

• 6 years later...

When Twilight kept calling the CMC “my little ponies”, I always got very annoyed. That’s like calling the FNAF animatronics “Five nights at Freddies”. I want to give out more examples but that’s all I can think of right now.

14 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

When Twilight kept calling the CMC “my little ponies”, I always got very annoyed. That’s like calling the FNAF animatronics “Five nights at Freddies”. I want to give out more examples but that’s all I can think of right now.

Are you kidding me? That only happen once in one episode: Show Stoppers from Season 1, I believe.

Mine would be this; Twilight's reaction was mine:

• 4 months later...

I found this thread already some days ago. Since that I'm pondering what moment I would pick for this, because there were some for me too. After I spent some thoughts about, I think I would definitely pick moments out of the episodes “Hearts and Hooves Day”. I’ve got nothing against romance but .. this was just too much for me.

On the other hand, this episode takes it so such an exaggerated level, it’s hard to take it too seriously.

• Brohoof 2

On 6/23/2014 at 2:35 AM, Pathfinder said:

For me, it's not really one specific episode. It is pretty much any episode featuring Spike or the CMC making a complete fool of themselves.

Interesting that you posted this over five years before "Growing Up is Hard to Do", the penultimate example of "the CMC making a complete fool of themselves". Previously, they were running a children's day camp with no adult oversight, now they can't figure out public transportation or even a map?

And then there's Rainbow Dash's behavior in "2, 4, 6, Great!". Seeing her be completely and utterly disrespectful towards the cheer squad - including students who would also have had her for a teacher, no less - was absolutely cringe-worthy.

• 1 year later...

Cozy Glowing being the villain of Season 8. I wanted something new, and they wanted a mishmash of Starlight Glimmer (normal pony), Discord (manipulator), and Tirek (drains all the magic in Equestria) in a little filly's body. She's just not that impressive.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

WTF - Mr Cake changing diapers. I think it was here where they thought of reconsidering how far they were gonna take the "horsiness" the moment we saw Mr Cake tossing it away with his mouth

Weirdest - Any moment that features some random live-action prop or scene, they usually give some weird Spongebob vibes but usually in a good way

Cringiest - You know damn well what my answer is

Edited by Megas

17 hours ago, AppleButt said:

When Mr. Cake was changing the diaper and put it in his mouth to toss it away.  I audibly gagged when I first saw it.  

Oh, I looked up a screenshot! It looks really disgusting, are you talking about this moment here?

Spoiler

Just kidding. As if I would post that now. :ButtercupLaugh: Have some nice art instead. :wub:
d6re8u8-3afcdc6c-e637-4637-bc24-4c9ecf4a106e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E1MDA5NTExLWZkOTMtNGNiYi1hYWY4LTJlODk4MDUwYzFmM1wvZDZyZTh1OC0zYWZjZGM2Yy1lNjM3LTQ2MzctYmMyNC00YzllY2Y0YTEwNmUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.pE5XUcKTOjc9rYNv-tiiL9ht_cxddAtkdhwknylTdt4
(Source)