Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For all you night ponies, what do you like to do when you're up late?

Silver Herald

My night scedule is pretty similar to most other replies, play games, watch videos, especially anime episodes. I wouldnt mind having a few people to call on Skype but that doesnt quite work yet xD

Well, considering I live with my boyfriend and we're both night owls - there's plenty to do.

Usually we make food around midnight, watch movies or youtube videos, xbox, cuddle, then nsfw things. we usually are up til at least 4 am every night.

It's 3:17am where I am and I'm just browsing on here. Waiting for me to finally pass out or morning to come one. I mainly just browse the four forums I go on or fimfiction when I'm really bored. Sometimes clopfics will give me a good chuckle.

otherwise, I can sit up on the Sims 3 til 5 am before I fall asleep or I just go get breakfast.

Watch anime (attack on titan), draw stuff, watch movies, watch the sun rise (crack of dawn is the most beautiful time of day),Think,Talk to my self..., Talk to my friends on skype, oh and mlp forums and neoseeker :D.

Peace

V(^-^)V

It's usually a combination of the usual gaming and web browsing. Though for the past several weeks, I've been spending my time reading fics on FimFiction. I even started my own and I guess my nights are going to be spent doing that from now on.

Pandora, Battlefield 4, Skyrim, Youtube, reading, other video games, and  Black Ops 2. Sometimes I'm up so late that I sleep til 6 in the after noon, meaning I'm up all night again. 

If I'm home and have my PC my nights normally involve listening to music, Netflix, games, and browsing the internet.

If I don't have my PC then I normally have my tablet and Zune so I can still listen to music or browse the internet.

I normally stay up until 4:00am because I no longer have my insomnia medication. So, until I get it refilled, I stay up eating snacks and watching YouTube videos.

Well, I would hopefully be doing some gaming, reading, or anything of that sort.

Though sometimes I don't mind watching videos here and there, or browsing nice forums like this one. :)