Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For all you night ponies, what do you like to do when you're up late?

Silver Herald

(edited)

Usually I browse the internet and watch twitch streams (dual monitors ftw). Right now I got a good excuse to stay up because the last world cup game starts at midnight here in Sweden. Today however I started watching Game of Thrones for the first time. Plowed through seven episodes. It's 6 AM now. Have a feeling I'll be doing the same thing again for a few days. Too addicting   :yay:

Edited by Jaref

Nighttime is my favorite! :wub:  I like to watch my tv shows, mess around online, write poetry, drink some pop or some wine, eat some popcorn, make some music playlists, cuddle with my cat, read a good book... the possibilities are endless!

(edited)

I play around on Skype some, watch some YouTube videos (usually WatchMojo, Cr1TiKaL, ponies, or my guilty pleasure Pewdiepie), and I only get on clop 4ums when the sun isn't out :D I don't go there when it's light outside - it just feels awkward  :D

Oh, and here :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

I usually watch YouTube videos for a couple hours then I play video games like skyrim, oblivion, fallout new Vegas, or sometimes even an old PS2 game after that I usually go back to YouTube or I start working on my MOCs until I get tired enough to go to sleep.

I mostly watch youtube or live streams. Sometimes I'm up working too when my school workload gets really heavy, but I prefer using the late night period from 11 - 1 to relax and wind down before going to sleep.

(edited)

At night, here is what I do.

• Go on Reddit for 3 hours
  • 4chan for 30 minutes
  • Watch Youtube Pony Videos
  • Watch some MLP episodes
  • Simpsons/Family Guy/American Dad/TBBT
  • Lurk the forums
  • Facebook for 5 minutes

That's it I guess.

I play some video games, do my night work, watch some anime, clop to some good clopping material, and help my brother with his work when he isn't looking.

mlfw3964_small.jpg

Edited by Rainbow Speedy Dash

At night, here is what I do.

• Go on Reddit for 3 hours
  • 4chan for 30 minutes
  • Watch Youtube Pony Videos
  • Watch some MLP episodes
  • Simpsons/Family Guy/American Dad/TBBT
  • Lurk the forums
  • Facebook for 5 minutes
That's it I guess.

mlfw3964_small.jpg

I'm dead serious. I just do it in the dead of night, when I feels bored....so uh...yeah.

I usually drink a crap load of dr. pepper and try to rap to eminem's rap god. No kidding, almoast every night I try to rap to the whole thing. IT'S HARD!!!!!!!!!

If i'm not doing that i'm reading, watching youtube or watching some mlp.  :P

• Brohoof 1