Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Mlp started having 11 minute episodes?

Moved to Elsewhere

(edited)

For some of the last episodes of Lilo & Stitch the series on Disney Channel they cut the episodes to 11 minutes and it just sucked. It was all wonky and weirdly paced with less interesting plots. I think cutting the episodes of MLP down to 11 minutes would really hurt the show on so many levels. A few episodes that are longer would be nice but there are issues with that too. It would really be fantastic if there were no commercials whatsoever so the episode could be an actual length of 30 minutes but that will never happen.

Edited by StitchandMLPlover

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

i heard about this weird web show called fairytale high, and the characters are all 3d generated and look CREEPY! i shudder to think what might happen if mlp became like that.

not thinking BIG 
am i? how about a photo for reference?

(click on the attachments)

post-28498-0-91816100-1406214472.jpg

post-28498-0-05676500-1406223798.jpg

post-28498-0-60853500-1406223803.jpg

post-28498-0-08338700-1406223833_thumb.jpg

post-28498-0-63670300-1406223869.jpg

Edited by rubyred

I would hate this very much. Even if we got more episodes, I wouldn't like this at all. 11 minutes isn't time enough to make a good show. If they were eleven miniutes long, they'd probably be more of a real 'little girls show.' No depth, thrown together storyline, and overall a crappier show.

Take one of you favorite episodes and compress all the events into an eleven minutes period.

No. Just, no.

(edited)

No.

Keeping with full length episodes allows for plot development, character development, and a whole slew of other things. Cutting them into 11 minute shorts would severely hinder the show quality. TV shows with 11 minute shorts are more or less nonsense shows with little to no plot, character development or references to previous episodes. Since each episode is it's own little thing with no continuation between them.

​Even if they did manage to squeeze plot, character development and other elements into the episode, it'd feel rushed.

Edited by :Flutterdash:

(edited)

That would be very bad. VERY bad. The plot would be rushed. The lesson in friendship would be crap. The overall quality of the show would go waaaaay down. Everyone above me has stated all of the horrible things that would happen. Read their words of wisdom :please:

Edited by Frosty Nerd