Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Industrial Engineering

Mr. MeisterMaster

(edited)

Equestria has been thrown into turmoil. One week ago, Canterlot ceased to exist, destroyed by an Orbital Cannon. Not satisfied with the destruction of the capital, the controller of the cannon, calling himself the Grand Engineer, target the Crystal Empire with the same fate.

Present Day: Survivors pick themselves from the rubble, unable to recognize the world they once called home. The ruling princesses; Celestia, Luna, and Cadence disappeared at the time of their cities destruction, causing rumours that they may be dead. The Grand Engineer, has found two Alicorns, and has set them up as the new government, completely bound to his will. His goal is to usher in an Equestrian industrial revolution, to create a technological world where magic will be made irrelevant.

NOTICE: THIS IS A CARRYOVER ROLE-PLAY. REFERENCES WILL BE MADE TO PREVIOUS ACTIONS! 

This role-play will be based off of a general stats system. Each character will have stats that describe their quality. They won't be used alot in the role-play these are for my reference to see what is logically within your character's reach. A special ability relating to the character may also be given if desired

Blank Char Sheet

Name:
Race:

Short Bio:

Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:

Friendship:

Ability:

Example

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Race: Alicorn

Short Bio: Princess Celestia's star student and ponyville librarian.

Strength: 5
Agility: 7
Intelligence: 16

Friendship: 99999 (Princess of friendship, duh.)

Ability: Rainbow power super saiyan mode - mane and tail grow longer and gain a hyper beam.

Roster

Survivors

@C. Thunder Dash - Thunder Dash

@Crystal Edge - Crystal Edge

@MisterRe - Mister Re

@purple.teal - Quill Wit

- Nobuseri

Rules:

Almost anything goes - (Lore friendly got thrown out the window a while back), Any secrets or surprises you want your character to have in store, PM me, and I will work it through and into the campaign.

I GET FINAL SAY!

Edited by Mr. MeisterMaster

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Mr. MeisterMaster,

So then our goal would be to overthrow the engineer right?

This sounds like an awesome rp!

Name: Thunder Dash

Race: Pegasus

Short Bio: He was born in Cloudsdale and had an accident when he was little, but it changed his life for the better.

Strength: 9

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 9

Friendship: 10

Ability: Can wield electricity and convert it into magic. Got it when he was struck by lightning at a young age. The lightning penatrated through a certain spot and went all the way into his genetic code, changing it. 

(edited)

Name: Crystal Edge
Race: Crystal Pony

Short Bio: A Crystal Empire Royal Guard who is Captain on a unit of Crystal Empire Royal Guardsmen. He is brave and loyal to the protection of Equestrian ponies! He also has some family relations to Princess Twilight Sparkle.  

Strength:     10
Agility:          6
Intelligence: 7.5

Friendship:  8

Ability: Has survivalist attributes and the ability to use a spear in professional manner. His armor is the best of its kind and can take a beaten from the strongest of foes. 

Edited by Crystal Edge

(edited)

Name: Mister Re

Race: Earth pony

Short Bio: Earth pony with an omniscient point of view of everything. He permanent markered his own cutie mark. Likes to think he is all knowing but that clearly isn't true.

Intelligence: ?

Friendship: 5

Ability: Has a positive preconception about everything, so no fear coming into a dangerous or likely deadly situations. Quick wit and intelligence are his weapons.

Can boost morale with vague motivation speeches and broad generalizations.

Edited by MisterRe

Name: Quill Wit
Race: Unicorn

Short Bio: Royal Archivist in Canterlot, also a friend and co-worker of Everlast.

Strength: 4
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 16

Ability: Able to read any language, and Can memorize what he reads almost instantly. 

(edited)

Name: Nobuseri

Race: HUCast; HUnter Cast

Short Bio:A wandering peacekeeper who patrols the multiverse rescuing worlds that are in desperate need of salvation from their darkest tormentors.  He may appear arrogant when you first encounter him, but you will learn to understand that he only has the best of intentions for everyone around him.  Even at the risk of his own life, he will do what ever it takes to ensure the longevity of those he has sworn to protect.  And should he fail to protect, you better be prepared for him to avenge them, with extreme prejudice.

Heath Points: 1042

DEFense: 598

Photon Power: 354

ATtacK: 1135

ACcUracy: 632

EVAsion: 144.

Friendship: 99

Ability: After rolling off the assembly line, Nobuseri has spent generations of time augmenting, refining and upgrading himself into the dauntless war machine he is today.  Nobuseri does not have many facets to his available arsenal, but those that he does have are of pinnacle design and performance.  He has no visible weaknesses.

Edited by Nobuseri

(edited)

if anyone saw what my original submission was, forget about it, i was in a hurry and did not think about what i had typed.

@@MisterRe,

As soon as possible, Two others will be joining and I would like to wait for them. Monday At the very latest.

When would people be around to post and keep this going?

when you say monday, do you mean the 23rd?  and i will be able to meet the one post per day minimum requirement.

i can post from my ds but not from my smartphone... this is not surprising at all.

Edited by Nobuseri

Name: The Grand Engineer
Race: Earth Pony

Short Bio: After an adventure and killing his friends The engineer gained control of a OFC and used it to take control of Equestria

Strength: 9
Agility: 6
Intelligence: 10

Friendship: 0

Ability: I have the knowledge of advanced engineering and a toolbox. And a big red button that shoots the OFC. :umad:

Sorry... I was watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 With family, Alright. Like Nobuseri said. If you want to try out this RP. I can take over. 

there, i did it, i have exposed myself on the internet.  i am ready for you 'Grand Engineer'.

Name: Mister Re

Race: Earth pony

Short Bio: Earth pony with an omniscient point of view of everything. He permanent markered his own cutie mark. Likes to think he is all knowing but that clearly isn't true.

Intelligence: ?

Ability: Has a positive preconception about everything, so no fear coming into a dangerous or likely deadly situations. Quick wit and intelligence are his weapons.

Can boost morale with vague motivation speeches and broad generalizations.

MisterRe, why do you doubt your own intelligence?

there, i did it, i have exposed myself on the internet. i am ready for you 'Grand Engineer'.

MisterRe, why do you doubt your own intelligence?

What ever number I put . There will always be a number higher than it. So it is better left unknown, even to my character.