Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I transfer my MLP Forums account to another email?

CosmicHooves
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

So I'm in the process of transferring, deleting, and abandoning certain accounts for certain things, all which are hooked up to my old gmail account.

I'm doing this because I have a new gmail account.

I won't go too into detail, but all I have to say is that I'm in the process of abandoning my old gmail account and setting up a new one.

My account on this website is very precious to me.

So I can't just abandon my MLP Forums account.

So how would I transfer my MLP Forums account to my new gmail?

post-25645-0-10913300-1403049427_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

You can change your Poniverse account email (which is used for your MLP Forums account as well) on this page.

For future reference, you can access that page from MLP Forums by clicking your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, clicking My Settings, and then clicking the Email & Password tab on the left.

• Brohoof 2

You can change your Poniverse account email (which is used for your MLP Forums account as well) on this page.

For future reference, you can access that page from MLP Forums by clicking your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, clicking My Settings, and then clicking the Email & Password tab on the left.

Indeed...........if i may add, @Emerald, once you change your email & password to your new gmail account, you'll get the "confirmation change", BUT, If i were you, I would wait 20 minutes, before shutting down your older email. 

• Brohoof 1

Yep!

It sure did!

Thanks for your your help y'all!

I'm glad that it did, and no problem :) I'll go ahead and lock your topic.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.