Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sweetie bloom

19 users have voted

1. 1. Is Celestia a Troll?

• Yes. She pretends she is all sweetness & light, but she is a hypocrite, it is all show
    • No. She is a wise & just ruler

And the fact that she IS a troll makes her best princess.

Her pretty little face is what also defines her as best princess.

Hence, I think she's more adorable if she's wearing a t-shirt of a trollface.

Celestia is not a troll, her reasons for being a "troll" are perfectly justified or are just accidental mistakes, and she's such a kind and caring ruler that barely gets any attention in this fandom over her annoying sister, but Celestia just happens to be best princess.  :rarity:

@@sweetolebob18, as the discussion of 'Trollestia' has already been established in a thread, I have merged yours with the earlier thread. Please use the search function before posting to ensure that your thread is not a potential duplicate (your poll remains intact by the way).

can we perhaps say that she is both? I mean I've seen some examples of her being kinda trolly but at the same time she is still a just ruler and a just person can have their moments of teasing fun if she is a troller that doesn't mean she is a bad pony but that she has a spirit of teasing

• Brohoof 1

3) Twily has only been friends with the Mane 6 for a little while in Ticket Master.  The second ticket is for Spike.

4) Where does Twilight get raked over the coals (Excepting a bit of Canterlot Capslock after a literal riot)

5) 3.jpg

6)http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C-NJ4sCepyg/Up96kmcLXwI/AAAAAAABnqA/RpUMV74CfY4/s1600/3.jpg

Celestia confirmed as occasional troll.

When it's deserved.

Besides being lazy as hell, she probably takes tons of fun on causing trouble to everypony. Surrounded by thousands of monitors. Watching everything! Laughing tears at the mane six, as they struggle against all odds.

Acting like she actually cares. But behind closed doors, Celestia is a totally different pony, even a good written character, I would dare to say!

I was kidding...

I think there isn't much about Celestia right now. I've been hoping for an episode about Celestia and Luna's childhood, since season three. But nothing yet. Unlike Luna, Celestia is just an stiff, predictable and really plain character. There isn't much to her right now. It's ALL about her royal duty!

Is there any struggle within her? Something which involves her on a personal level, beyond all the Equestria stuff. I want to see her doubt herself. I'm hoping to see some struggle and emotional reaction, coming from her.

Celestia is so self-devoid, it doesn't feel alive to me.

I think she needs some emotional development. So we get to know her better.

• 1 month later...