Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A new friend? Rp Topic

TechiePidge

(edited)

1. no excessive cursing, maybe once or twice but not once per sentence

2. I will PM you after you have posted your RP starter

3. Be nice! No rude comments, Ill report you.

4. Please note that My Oc is around 13 Human years old (old enough to be on her own in pony years though)

Thank you, you may start when you like.

The planning thread is here, http://mlpforums.com/topic/101650-a-new-friend/

The Oc Im using in this is Artistic RainMuffin seen here

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/artistic-rainmuffin-r6648

My rp starter: (you do not have to follow this)

Artistic RainMuffin walked down the roads of Manehatten looking at a map "So If this way is to the park, then If I turn left at the next corner I should reach the...." She looks up and spots what shes looking for "Trainstation". Shoving the map into her saddle bag she quickly notices a dieing tree off the station, hidden partally behind the ticket booth. Rain trots towards it and takes a peek at the tree. "Oh dear...." She muttered. The tree was slowly dieing, leaves falling off, rotting trunk, it wasnt even standing strait anymore. Rain ponders over her options, leaving her sitting there looking like a filly partally hidden behind the ticket booth.

Edited by RainMuffin

(edited)

My Character= mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/suzie-indigo-r6667

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: She is a blue mare with an ever-flowing mane and tail. She has a little blue gradients on her hooves because she as cursed.

Cutie Mark: She does not have a cutie mark, yet. She doesn't know what her talent is.

Personality: She loves the night time and nature so much. She was cursed to have the powers to control whatever she has in sight. She loves her family, but they died in a fire. She does not have any friends since she is always quiet and shy all the time. She is now hoping to make new friends.

Backstory: Her parents died in a fire incident. She still held the grudge with her. She loved them so much she had to let them go. She was moves to an orphanage a few days after they died. She was very quiet and shy that nopony wanted to befriend her. She struggled to try but she was too shy.

Other: None.

Suzie quickly trotted under a building as rain was falling heavily. "Phew, luckily I didn't get wet.." she sighed. "Hm.. What is this place..?" she looked inside and saw lots of ponies partying like crazy animals. The music was very loud. She went inside to look for somepony to give directions. She galloped inside and bumped into a stallion. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" shouted the stallion. "I'm v-very sorry, mister.." she said as the slowly backed up. She bumped into another pony, it was a mare. "You made me spill my drink!!" shouted the mare. "I-I'm really sorry about that!" said Suzie as she saw the two ponies looking very angry. The music stopped, everypony crowded around her. Everypony shouted continuously, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Suzie didn't know what to do. She quickly screamed very loudly. The whole place went deadly silent. She was 

Edited by Suzie Indigo