Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Knee-Highs... With Wings!

Eloquence

I feel it is very important to inform everyone about this product.

b7c0143f2efd377c8e856a5f68525e76.jpg

The pegasus ones have little wings on them! I bought a pair of the Fluttershy socks from FYE, and though they look a bit odd on I think they would look more like the picture if I took the time to get them straight. They also seem to only come in one size which is disappointing. Still though, very cute :3

• Brohoof 2

My buddy has a pair of the fluttershy ones, (which he forgot at my house for 2 months before). I think they're neat. I've also seen rainbow dash ones with a "mane" and wings before.

A dink bought this? But they're so...gawdy.

Well they are better than the ones with the 4 foot "mane" that sticks out, gets caught on everything, and causes your death as you fall down the stairs and break your neck because the mane got caught on a door hinge.

would buy for someone as a gift/10.

They look cute but I probably wouldn't wear them probably because they would be too small and they would look excessively "girly" even though I wouldn't care, I just don't want the negative attention. >_> Though, I would wear something like that in private perhaps. :squee:

Might need to get some! I wear capris and brightly coloured sock to work in the summer time anyways and all my friends are all ready asking to see my socks as soon as they see me... These could work! Do they come in big girl sizes?

Might need to get some! I wear capris and brightly coloured sock to work in the summer time anyways and all my friends are all ready asking to see my socks as soon as they see me... These could work! Do they come in big girl sizes?

When I saw them they were just in that "one size fits all" BS. Might be able to find them in more sizes if you look though, and they do seem pretty stretchy. 

• Brohoof 1

When I saw them they were just in that "one size fits all" BS. Might be able to find them in more sizes if you look though, and they do seem pretty stretchy. 

Depends on the quality... One size fits all means women's shoes up to size 8 and I'm an 11 so if they are cheap I literally tear them on the first day (Curse this Norse blood... not really)