Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your worst day ever

Bronychan1214

Thread where you explain what happened to you on your worst day ever. I was going to walmart with my mother she had a cigarette going and she tapped it on the window and the ashes flew back into the car and hit me in the eye. I then entered walmart fell on my face because I didn't notice my shoe was untied and made a fool of myself. Knocked over a display case due to my clumsiness. Went back to the car more ashes into the same eye. And then picked up a can of coke witch I opened right before we left for walmart. Well I thought it was mine it turned out to be a can of coke that my mother used to tap her cigarette into and I drank a ton of ashes expecting pure soda. And then got sick over that and barfed like 5 times.

So what happened on your worst day?

• Brohoof 3

On my worst day ever, I hurt my back carrying my huge bookbag from class to class in school, got hit by a basketball in the face, started to scream my head off in pain, then I had to write an essay for homework.

That day made me upset.

I've never really had a singular day where anything super bad has happened that I can really recall.

Maybe something like the day my parents got divorced(One of the few times i've actually cried) 

Or, there was this time I was at something for band, and I almost got into a fight with one of my band mates, I was yelling curses at him, and him me, I mockingly punched him twice too even. It was after a long hot day of being in the sun, so I was just not thinking at all, so yeah I felt really bad afterwards, and I kinda did one of those cries where you don't really do much besides feel sad and feel like your crying, but there are zero tears or anything, and it's not really continuous, idk how to explain.

Oh, and the last day of middle school, because I had been homeschooled the year before that year, and I had to say good bye to a few friends, and it was a new experience to me, so it was quite hard. I cried that day for real actually. One of the few times I remember doing so.

But really nothing super bad happened or anything, usually it's just one thing happening, but not like multiple bad things back to back.

Besides, I kinda feel like I'm just complaining with the stuff I posted, and trying to fish for sympathy or something, idk...

I've never really had a singular day where anything super bad has happened that I can really recall.

Maybe something like the day my parents got divorced(One of the few times i've actually cried) 

Or, there was this time I was at something for band, and I almost got into a fight with one of my band mates, I was yelling curses at him, and him me, I mockingly punched him twice too even. It was after a long hot day of being in the sun, so I was just not thinking at all, so yeah I felt really bad afterwards, and I kinda did one of those cries where you don't really do much besides feel sad and feel like your crying, but there are zero tears or anything, and it's not really continuous, idk how to explain.

Oh, and the last day of middle school, because I had been homeschooled the year before that year, and I had to say good bye to a few friends, and it was a new experience to me, so it was quite hard. I cried that day for real actually. One of the few times I remember doing so.

But really nothing super bad happened or anything, usually it's just one thing happening, but not like multiple bad things back to back.

Besides, I kinda feel like I'm just complaining with the stuff I posted, and trying to fish for sympathy or something, idk...

Nah it is fine this is why I created this thread to say and complain about the bad things that happened to you. If that is the case then I was to :)

• Brohoof 1

Nah it is fine this is why I created this thread to say and complain about the bad things that happened to you. If that is the case then I was to :)

I guess so. In that case I might be pretty good at this, i'm a really good complainer if anything ;p.

• Brohoof 1

I guess so. In that case I might be pretty good at this, i'm a really good complainer if anything ;p.

lol so is my brother so I am kinda used to anything people complain about with 15 years in the same room with a professional one.

• Brohoof 1

lol so is my brother so I am kinda used to anything people complain about with 15 years in the same room with a professional one.

Probably a pretty useful skill to have then ;p.

• Brohoof 1

At the end of the semester I found out in my hardest class that there was a website we we're supposed to be submitting work on, that I didn't know about. I found out my grade wasn't an A- but it was in fact a low D. I was absolutely devastated after all the work I did.  :(

Hmm ... maybe the day my mum took my younger brother (against his will) to live with her new husband in a different county.

You should change that to worst day ever 'so far'. I don't know which one to choose pony... I was three and my father smashed beer bottles on my head and pushed cigarettes into my chest. that's just one. And that's the start of my memories...

The worst day of my life was the day my brother was in a very serious vehicular accident; he wasn't even the one driving.  Thankfully, he survived and ultimately recovered from his injuries, but - even though I didn't endure physical pain the way he most certainly did - that was one of the most difficult and emotionally painful days of my life.  I'm not gonna lie - it's difficult to even think about.

You know, honestly my worst day could even be any of the days where I just feel hopelessly depressed and I hate everything about me, and I don't do anything but complain about it and pry for attention like the attention whore I really am.

And that happens probably more often than it should, that's probably why I've hardly got any friends really anymore. If any.

I may be thinking of two separate days, but I think it was the same day.

Had mcdonalds and they put the wrong sauce in my brothers one, and I wouldn't switch with him, I got diareah from that breakfast wrap, but a few hours after. Also we went out of town that day. Then my mum had like a mini breakdown. It was really shit, but then I took some tablets for the diareah and it went away after a while. And then I got a giant applejack plush, so it ended up being good, but started out shit.

In my kid life, the day I moved from my hometown at 11.

As an adult, stomach pain for three days straight, which I ignored. At the end of the third day went to the ER, had a ruptured cyst and was bleeding internally. Ended up with three units of blood and surgery, plus three years recovery. I'm so happy I'm healthy now ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've had my fair share of bad days. If I had to pick two, though..

1. The first time I was admitted to the psychiatric unit.

2. I had surgery on my right hand after getting a 5in. piece of wood stuck in it.

Edited by Royal Samurott

At the end of the semester I found out in my hardest class that there was a website we we're supposed to be submitting work on, that I didn't know about. I found out my grade wasn't an A- but it was in fact a low D. I was absolutely devastated after all the work I did.  :(

How did you not know about the site?? :huh:

August 28, 2003. Long story short, I:

• Was coming home from biking around the neighborhood with my mom and sister
  • Decided to take the scenic route around my house to the garage when coming back
  • Wasn't paying attention to where I was going while assuring my mom I'd be safe
  • Fell into my neighbor's driveway (so much for being safe then)
  • Woke up at the bottom of the driveway covered in blood and in so much pain I couldn't feel anything, with one of my legs underneath the wrecked bike
  • Somehow managed to pull it out, then limped my way back home
  • Family couldn't do anything, pretty sure I was gonna die
  • Had to see three doctors before anything could be done about my injuries (in particular, this deep gash between my nose and lip)
  • Had to undergo a five-hour-long procedure to get that fixed, never recovered until late into 2004

To this day, I'm still feeling some of the effects of the accident. And this is why I have that scar between my nose and lip. Something I considered removing (or at least reducing the appearance of) after my doctors recommended it in March 2004, but never went ahead with.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Hmmm I'm not really sure tbh, it's very difficult for me to say, prob one of the times we were in our old apt and I was feeling super depressed from all the mold in it (mold seems to give me depression). Not really any particular day b/c well, most of them weren't that great lol.

One thing I can think of is when I had a kidney stone and my side was KILLING me suddenly and I had to go the hospital and was in extreme pain all day, and couldn't pee even though I needed to and I really had to go.

Though, it's pretty hard to beat Daring, gosh that must've been awful, glad your better now though!! *hug* xD

(edit) I'd like to add, when I had a kidney stone (I had also had back pain prior to that for a couple months, but we had no idea why) that, I was in such severe pain that I was almost crying because of it, and it takes a lot, A LOT for me to cry over physical pain (not so much emotional though). Of course that's not nearly as bad as some others but either way.

Edited by kelseymarie805

(edited)

Here's the backstory. I had a crush on my friend at the time--probably beyond the point of a crush and well into the range of infatuation. One day, I decided to tell her, but she didn't have any strong reaction one way or the other. She blew me off, and then started ignoring me in the following weeks.

A little while later, she announced to me that she was in a relationship with someone else... obviously someone she loved much more than me. Even to this day, I have never seen her so happy in my life as she was on that day.

A few days after that horrible day for me, it was Valentine's day. That was the worst day of my life. I never felt so terrible as I did on that day: heartbroken, neglected, and forgotten by everyone around me.

Not that it even mattered. I was so upset by what had happened that even if I had spent the day with someone, I'd have done nothing but moan and complain like a two-year-old.

Edited by Regulus

Every 15th of every month is my bad luck day. I'm not even kidding.

2013 May 15th Got my ipod stolen

2013 Aug 15th almost gave myself a concussion with a water ski

2014 Feb 15th broke my 2 front teeth

2014 June 15th almost lost my girlfriend in a huge fight 

I'm not mad, this is a actual thing and it suuuuucks... 

The worst days are the ones where I have to go to school.Which means wake up early as heck,go to a place where I get insulted,while stressing out 24/7,and repeat this for 180 days,but that's OK. Because When your bad days come by.That's where you learn the most.I suffer now as a weakling,but when the dark storm fades away.A bright future shines brightly above me.Telling us that we soar for our own light so much.That we can live through what we as humans despise most.