Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your worst day ever

Bronychan1214

(edited)

One of the worst times of my life was when I was becoming a Norse Pagan, starting to learn everything, when I started to get onslaughts of people saying I'd burn in... well... you know where. I was even being beaten up because of it, being slammed onto the concrete, getting my head rammed into the walls (multiple times), and many painful injuries. The head slams gave me permanent mental damage, even though I never told anyone, and I still have a bit of trouble with some stuff. I've since converted to Buddhism.

I feel like I'm just complaining about hard days in my life, just blabbering to someone. But I know that's what this topic is for.

Edited by firerock2245

There has been no singular worst day of my life. If I could think of one, it would be too silly in comparison to the real issues of my life for me to seriously mention it. =/

So I could probably say worst "moment". That would be the last half of 2007. I was fresh out of high school, so full of hope for the future. I had so much energy, enough to manage school and hours of practice every day. So I was ready to shoot for my dreams, initially of becoming a professional bassoonist (I think that was still my specific aim in late 2007? Can't really be sure, though lol). However, pretty much directly coinciding with the start of college I began to see medical issues, which were to be honest, some of the worst medical issues I could have ever foreseen happening (prior to them happening "That will never happen to me! Nothing to worry about!"... I didn't take it so well. I became extremely scared, and while somehow I managed to keep my grades up the first semester, it did not happen in the second semester, and my practicing went down the drain, for accompanied with my medical issues was a large sapping of the energy I had beforehand. (I'm sure I could have done better, but you have to understand I was kind of losing my mind at the time... I literally thought I wouldn't make it through another year)

However, it wouldn't stop there... It was all during that time where the family dog I had since as long as I can remember got sick and passed away, and then my grandpa had a heart attack, and was diagnosed with cancer as well. I had never lost anybody close to me before. On top of everything else, I was shattered. One of the few images I can muster of that time was being out in the backyard hugging my dog in her final weeks, crying hysterically, saying "No, this all can't actually be happening... This is just a nightmare... Right?"