Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Approved Post?

JennabunVA
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Approved Posts are posts that require moderation approval.  Its common in this section of the forums.

Now, I for one, find it a little silly, yet i understand why they did it. 

Approved Posts are posts that require moderation approval.  Its common in this section of the forums.

Now, I for one, find it a little silly, yet i understand why they did it. 

Ah, that must of been why I had no replies in my thread, LOL! Thank you for clearing that up for me! :) And yeah, I think it's to prevent spam and such.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLP Forums :D

As Thunder-Wing said, posts in this forum section require approval by a moderator or an administrator before they are publicly viewable. Posts in such a state are unapproved until one of us approves them. New topics over in the Commissions section also have to be approved by an administrator specifically before they are publicly viewable.

Additionally, some users are on the moderation queue, which requires all of their posts to be approved by us before they become publicly viewable. This is only used for severe situations.

As a footnote, if you ever get a notification saying your topic was approved but you're not on the mod queue or anything, that's a glitch. For some reason people who started a topic get a notification when a reply to their topic is approved saying that their topic was approved when that's actually not what happened.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.