Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Artists and Animators wanted (and actors)

DoctorMcCrimmon

(edited)

Our series: "Equestria: a Hidden History" is in need of artists and possibly Animators. As well as voice actors/actresses.

We currently have three provious stories, if you'd like to see what we're about first. We've recently had a few changes to the cast, and writer. So the feel of the show is shifting towards a more canon feel. And I would like to animate it if possible. If not, that's fair, but we still need artists.

Here are the last three episodes:

Anypony who wants to animate them, let me know, and I'll be very grateful. And (of course) you will be credited for you work. This includes being named as animator in all future episodes. PM me or Masterchaoss for details.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Oh! As a side note: there will be Discord, so we need some pony good at drawing (and voicing) him!

Cheers!

Actors: audition in the Casting Call thread:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/101150-casting-call-for-equestria-hidden-history/?view=getnewpost

Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon

(edited)

Yeah, I'd love to voice act for this.

I could be good at voice acting Discord, but I dunno. I might overdo this.

Sort of new at this.

Although, I'm sort of confused about this. It seems like you already have staff, and you really only need artists & animators, not voice actors. :?

Edited by RailOfFire

I put the voice acting request in a different thread, to keep it organised. (I'm rather a Twilight Sparkle, I like order. So go to the Casting Call: Equestria Hidden History. The lines and details for the actors is in that thread.)

Yeah, I'd love to voice act for this.

I could be good at voice acting Discord, but I dunno. I might overdo this.

Sort of new at this.

Although, I'm sort of confused about this. It seems like you already have staff, and you really only need artists & animators, not voice actors. :?

The thread with the lines:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/101150-casting-call-for-equestria-hidden-history/?view=getnewpost

And over-the-top? Isn't that Discord all over? But it's fine. Really. He's a younger Discord. Think… Q from Next Generation. That comic relief with a purpose.