Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Announcing: Legends of Equestria!

Ponyzilla

(edited)

Announcing: Legends of Equestria!

Hey everypony! In addition to the recent lineup of new guests and amazing panels, we've got yet another event for you all to look forward to at our convention! 

Now with more than 85,000 players and growing, Legends of Equestria is an in-development MMORPG inspired by the show. The game has multiple cities, group combat, hundreds of NPCs and quests, and over 50 developers. This year, Legends of Equestria staff will be hosting a panel displaying their progress, as well as offering insight into how the game is made. They will also be showcasing new content in the gaming room over the convention weekend, so be sure to stop by!

Here’s a look at the panelists who will be speaking:

Blue Ink is Head Writer and Public Relations Director. She oversees the story, characters, and social media for game. She may or may not be addicted to Twitter.

Liska is the Concept Art Leader for Legends of Equestria. She keeps the art style throughout the game consistent and provides concept art for almost every item in the game. She has a rather healthy obsession with tea and tea accessories. 

Cerebrate is Legends of Equestria's Software Developer. He manages servers, tests and creates content in C#, and really, really wants to go to space.

We've got more exciting news for you all soon, so please stay tuned and we hope to see you all there in August!

Edited by Ponyzilla
  • Brohoof 1

Oh boy! This is gonna be awesome!

I just hope that Hasbro doesn't come and ruin for you guys...knowing them. 

If I were them, I would do a partnership. 85,000+ players can give quite a profit.

Besides, Talent Marks instead of Cutie Marks, Cloudopolis instead of Cloudsdale, etc... lol

Just a question: is there a changelog? I love changelogs, and I'd like a link to one. :3