Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Epic Rap Battles of History

mars

Who Won?  

51 users have voted

1. 1. Harry Houdini vs David Copperfield?

• Harry Houdini
    • David Copperfield

I love ERB! My top favorites are Stephen Hawking vs. Albert Einstein, Justin Bieber vs. Beethoven, and Marilyn Monroe. There's probably more that I don't remember, but these stuck out the best for me.

Out of them, I'd say that Stephen, Beethoven, and Marilyn. I just loved the part when she said, "translate this into hieroglyphs". XD

East vs West was great! Definitely the best in season 4.5(I doubt they'll ever top Hannibal vs. Jack.) I love how they all fall to fighting in the end. That's what philosophy's all about. :lol:

Favorite line: "And I'll end any motherfucker like my name in a spelling bee." -Nietzsche

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just gonna say.

It's going to be pretty much impossible to beat Hannibal Lecter vs Jack The Ripper instrumentally/beat wise.

Like seriously the entire beat was excellent, incredibly chilling.

It had a great mix of electric guitar and thermin mixed with violin and dub step-esque beats.

It's my absolute FAVORITE instrumental beat of any ERB period.

Not the best lyrically though.

Despite both rappers being incredibly interesting people.

I'll admit Jack was an incredibly terrifying man n all, but despite Hannibal being fictional his behavior, tone, posture and the fact that he never truly got angry at Jack gave him the higher advantage to me. For crying out loud his mannerisms were a part of the inspiration of one of my OCs.

As for the latest one, the beat was great, the choreography was great, the raps were great and the characters were great. Not the best but probably close. Can't say I have a winner though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

My fave epic rap battles are Columbus Vs. Kirk, Mr. T Vs. Mr. Rogers, Deadpool vs Boba Fett and the ninja turtles vs the

four renaissance artists they were named after.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next battle. Jefferson vs Douglas.

I watched this battle just when it came out...

And well.. I didn't like it. I thought the "battle" was more of a bashing and I did not even enjoy the actual song/rap. Sounded kind of lame somehow. On top of that I have not the slightest clue who either of those people are so it just made things even less interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...