Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Queen Chrysalis

Shift

Well, look what we have here. A sniveling bunch of... wait, drone #5352, WHAT does this say? I'm talking to space monkeys from a space era? WHAT? Do you think this is some type of JOKE? YOU'RE FIRED! GUARDS! TO THE DUNGEONS WITH HIM... WAIT, HER... UGH... IT!

Oh for pity's sake, that was the 32nd intern I had this week. Ugh. So! Since apparently that drone WASN'T lying, monkeys, your queen gives you permission to kneel before me and bestow upon me your eternal love so my hive can feast and survive. Honestly, this was a last resort. I mean, going to MONKEYS for love? Who ever heard of such a thing? I'm so pathetic.

Your queen will now be answering any... questions that you desire. As long as you give us your love. Love is the first priority so our race can survive.

Chryssi_zps73f44d14.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Arceus Clone,

I have heard of this... tomato from some of my scouts. My scientists do still not know whether to classify it as a fruit or a vegetable. I really don't care, and I do not understand what you mean by 'other side', however. I mean, a tomato is round so it doesn't have specific sides. Really, though, is that a question you should be asking me? I'm a queen. I should not be answering questions about tomatoes.

@@TheScrewUpCrew,

Do not trouble me with three dots and a question mark. Please, speak, vermin.

Edited by A Shift Makusu2
  • Brohoof 1

How come ur legs dont break considering their full of holes... That meaning that there is very little biological material holding your hoof tho your lower ... Knee... Joint... Thing?

Space monkeys might start studying changelingology soon

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lordav,

We're bugs that can drain love off of living beings and mind control them. Who cares about logic? 

Edited by Mami Tomoe

(edited)

@@Lordav,

We're bugs that can drain love off of living beings and mind control them. Who cares about logic?

Mind control could easily be explained via emitting electromagnetic waves on a specific frequency tht react on ones brain capability

There is always a logical explanation. One important aspect were if your interior was made of flesh or just some fluid in which your organs flow.

Sadly the only way to find that out is via a disection of a specimen of one of ur kind and i doubt we will catch one.

Also we prefer to be regarded as homo sapiens sapiens or just humans other than space monkeys.

And we humans are always keen on studying technologically inferior species.

(Lets see how much i can annoy a changeling with fancy science talk)

Edited by lordav
  • Brohoof 1

@@Lordav,

...did you just call the changelings INFERIOR? We are not 'technologiclly inferior'! I have a whole garrison... or, in your 'language', sector, dedicated to science! We are not made of flesh, it is actually more durable than flesh, but most of our bodies can't handle it and our 'flesh' decays in response. 

At least, that's what this scientist worker says. Who's the inferior species NOW?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lordav,

...did you just call the changelings INFERIOR? We are not 'technologiclly inferior'! I have a whole garrison... or, in your 'language', sector, dedicated to science! We are not made of flesh, it is actually more durable than flesh, but most of our bodies can't handle it and our 'flesh' decays in response.

At least, that's what this scientist worker says. Who's the inferior species NOW?

Well considering the fact you are living. In holes without basic utitlities such as electricity. Probably didnt even discover e=mc(2) and still actually believe that someone actually moves the sun... Yeah inferior.

Plus we fly in space and have fast food that makes us look like barrels.. Wait forget the last example.

Edited by lordav

@@Lordav,

...you do realize that Celestia does raise the sun? In OUR world, the sun moves. In YOUR world does the sun move? I didn't think so. Begone, mortal, unless you have love. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Lordav,

...you do realize that Celestia does raise the sun? In OUR world, the sun moves. In YOUR world does the sun move? I didn't think so. Begone, mortal, unless you have love.

We have hate... Hate that transfers to deaths of millions throughout history.

Probably one of the only things that boosted our technology was war and the wish to destroy.

And soon we will discover the secret of imortality as it is just a matter of reanimating tissue.

And tell me "your highness" if you are soo superior how come ponies live in beutiful homes and castles while you life in what seems to me as a dump. Superior at being inferior it seems to be.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lordav,

We don't live in a 'dump', it's our... kingdom? DON'T INSULT MY CASTLE! SHE'S MY BABY! I WORKED SO HARD ON HER AN-

...SHUT UP MINION #3734! I CAN YELL ABOUT MY CASTLE ALL I WANT! SHE'S MY BABY!

Sigh. Don't insult my castle. EVER. AGAIN.

@,  

Unfortunately, love is our only power source. If we could only feed on fear...

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Well, I spent my fourth of July planning my next hostile takeover of Equestria using these devices known as fireworks. And for the foods that make our tummy hurt... well, anything other than love.

@,  

Because we're bugs that change forms, I suppose. Why are you called humans?

• Brohoof 1

@,

Well, I spent my fourth of July planning my next hostile takeover of Equestria using these devices known as fireworks. And for the foods that make our tummy hurt... well, anything other than love.

@,

Because we're bugs that change forms, I suppose. Why are you called humans?

Protean means versatile, mutable, adaptable, capable of assuming many forms.

You are all that.

Also... Do you spend cute moments with your changelings when they are babies? I bet you are a wonderful mother.

(edited)

@,

Help us get stronger, of course. The more love we consume, the closer I am to TAKING OVER EQUESTRIA!

@,

These are... interesting facts. However, I do believe that 'changeling' suits our needs just fine. 

And thank you for the love that your compliment radiates. Yes, I do think that I am a lovely mother. I take care of all of our children every breeding cycle, and help them pick out their careers and overall be a benevolent queen. When another changeling queen hatches, I normally take them under my wing. We have had a lot of 'cute' moments, too, from cuddling, and quite a few of them invite me to their slumber parties (I always attend,). Being a queen and a mother is hard work, but you get loyal and loving children in return. If we ruled Equestria, my hive would be able to have even more room to grow. See? I'm not so selfish after all. 

@,

Yes, we do have stomachs. We can eat normal food, but in order to grow more powerful we need to feed off of loving emotions such as happiness, excitement, et cetera. Love is the most powerful, though, so we desire that emotion more. Have you ever heard the saying 'love conquers all'? That is most true... ESPECIALLY after the wedding.

Changing forms is... mmm, well, it feels like i'm enveloped in a fiery vortex and then my body just molds and changes into a new form. We can really be anything, from dragons to mice. It's a pleasant feeling.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

D'aaw i am sure you would do fine with a little bit more land. Just don't get way over your head and cause your own doom kay?

In my nation's mythology there are many shapeshifter gods. How would you act as a god?

Why do you even want to take over?

I mean, its so much simpler to just slowly integrate the hive into pony society. And with your big screw up at Canterlot, what makes you think you even deserve the love you seek so relentlessly for?