Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Queen Chrysalis

Shift

Well have fun whistle feet. I have to get back to my hive. But before i go, in the event that the hives you speak of are overpowered and defeated. How would you try to survive.

@,

I do not understand how you could cook love for us...

@@S. D.,

I'd obviously run away with a few changelings, turn some ponies and rebuild the hives with the remaining changelings and changeling queens. 

@,

Love is the attraction to a specific character, adoration, positive feelings, etectra. It's one of the most powerful emotions, so creatures with a lot of love are easy to detect and drain.

• Brohoof 1

@@Luna 831,

...how could you cook food for us, again?

@@NightRaven,

Yes, this was how I got into being evil. It runs in the family. And as for the best cutie mark crusader... none, they are all annoying prats.

@,

I happen to enjoy Resident Evil. And the Sims 3. Oh how I laughed and laughed when I set my Sims on fire! Well... except they weren't laughing.

@@Luna 831,

....mmmhmm?

@,

Some changelings do have secondary sex characteristics, but otherwise the drones, workers, and soldiers are genderless. Queens are always female, though.

• Brohoof 1

@@Luna 831,

I'm hungry, like always.

@@Lunatic Envy,  

I am planning another invasion, and don't worry, my faithful subject. I will win this time.

@@Ianpiersonjdavis,

Tirek can only drain unicorn, earth pony, griffon, zebra, and pegasus magic. Changelings are not one of the entities he can drain, thankfully.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Queen Chrysalis,

Your Highness, may I have a promotion? I've been around for five years and managed to survive all five of them including our previous invasion.

*looks around*

Which is more than I can say for the rest of these guys.

So, what do you say? I can bring a lot to the table when it comes to planning successful invasions. I might even be able to keep some of my uh... peers alive a little longer. To reclaim the throne that is rightfully yours, my queen.

Your Faithful Subject Itching for a Promotion,

Lunatic Envy

Edited by Lunatic Envy

@@Luna 831,
Because love is getting to be a very rare and precious resource.

@@Lunatic Envy,
I have no idea who you are, but fine, you are promoted to breeding manager. Have fun.

@,
Thankfully, no.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

@,

STARTING EVIL INVASIONS!

@,

What is 'Briti-ssh Columb-bria'? 

• Brohoof 1