Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon would you take into battle?

Bronychan1214

C'mon guys, get creative!
Close range: Mjolinir, thor's hammer. The ability to smash someone's face in with the force of an exploding star, and I can summon lightning and fly. Helps that no one else can use it against me.
Middle range: Gugnir, Odin's weapon. The ability to pierce someone with the force of a galaxy exploding, and an ability that makes it alter time and space to hit its opponent? I'm there!
Far range: Green Lantern Ring. The ability to crush planets, travel at light speeds, and make anything your imagination can conjure
Yep, i'm pretty set.

• 2 weeks later...

Riptide from percy jackson and the olypians cause it would return to my pocket if i lost it and when its a pen people would underestimate me then i uncap it...

SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty physically weak in real life, so I would psychologically damage my opponent by reading them my r34 Pacific Rim fan fictions that mostly involve nazis or Hentai involving Slaturn (the cat 5 kaiju) and Cthulhu.

Edited by A goat

An AK system rifle, if I had to go to a foreign universe and I had to chose a rifle it would be an AK, or if civilization falls I would want a AK, even if it's an AK copy or inspired by, like the Czech CZ 805 Bren rifle, I have seen some great performances of the CZ 805 and it looks like a good rifle, combining the best of east and west. If I needed a rifle now, however, the AK is what I would use, it would not fail in combat, it is easy to use, and has great fire power, whether it fires 7.62x39 mm or 5.45x39 mm, as long as you have ammunition and the will to live the AK is a rifle that anyone would want, a rifle anyone would need.