Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon would you take into battle?

Bronychan1214

What are we fighting? How many are there? Am I alone, or in a group? Or part of an army? If we are fighting humans or humanoids, what are they armed with? And how heavily-armoured are they? I need details, man!

It's not like you can just pick one weapon and expect it to work perfectly on any enemies you come across!  :confused:

Edited by Omega Centauri
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on the factors and parameters. Non fiction would have to be a sword/shield, bow and arrow, or AR/Sniper combo (like a class in COD). For sure is a good song and my brain. A good song could be the difference between victory or loss (being as influential as they are, not ipod vs shotgun wise). My brain is one of the greatest weapons in my inventory. without it I wouldn't have my instincts nor my strategic thinking or great analyzing capabilities. 

Interdimensionally it would be related to whatever planes were available. I.e. Morphing, Playing cards, etc. 

For close range, a black gauntlet that transforms into a glove/claw that covers only the top of my hand with a dark, ghostly, and hard substance with wisps of black coming off of it. It would also allow me to throw shadow balls, use it as a claw, it would allow me to telekinetically move things from a short to medium range. For medium range, I would have a sword chuck, exactly like a nunchuck, except longer, and one of the hicks is replaced with a small sword. For long range, I would have a magic bow that generates a sword shaped magic arrow when I pull back.

Edited by natemonster321
  • Brohoof 1

ahh.... lets go for either double swords, since they would be able to impale and act as a sheild

or

good old fists and kicks 

of course, this would only be used for...... extreme emergencies (or would it heheheh....) yeah, yeah, extreme emergencies....  :mellow:

Awww, said no one has said it!

I love designing wepons and used to think it would be a scythe for a long time, but I know think that I would choose scissors over anything else :P

Maybe something like this:

674x501_1647556_2028475_1390363641.jpg

Easy. Two small, curved blades that can be thrown from afar, or used to gruesomely decimate peeps at close range. Fun stuff. Anypony will agree, I'm sure.

nu hidden blade? You're an assassin

• 1 month later...

I'd probably go with my twin legendary daedric swords from Skyrim. One does fifty points fire damage and absorbs fifty points of health, and the other does fifty points each of frost and shock damage.

That, or the infinite RPG from Resident Evil 4.