Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon would you take into battle?

Bronychan1214

(edited)

Nice facsimile, but I was referring to something more like this.

That sword in my avatar's mouth isn't there for show you know.

Why isn't you're oc just holding the sword with his hooves(like we've seen ponies hold cups in the show ect) or using the wings(as we've seen pagasi do)?  :blink:

Or did your oc take lessons from this guy:

What if you use 2 more swords via the wings then you could fight like this badass :lol: 

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

Why isn't you're oc just holding the sword with his hooves(like we've seen ponies hold cups in the show ect) or using the wings(as we've seen pagasi do)?  :blink:

Or did your oc take lessons from this guy:

What if you use more sword via the wings then you could fight like this badass :lol: 

1) Because I think holding a sword with the hoof looks awkward.

2) Pip on Nightmare Night used a sword toy with his mouth so there's precedence.

3) I wasn't too specific to Motion Spark when I made the commission.

On the other hoof, I was specific to Mad Munchkin . . .

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B118LgJFL1m4c2dNNWRTbzRxdUdKX2pLWEx2aGhxWTNpTlVj/edit

@@Pinkamena-Pills,

Awwww thanks, well it just made sense to do. The pegasi were the most martial tribe of the three and they had an extra set of limbs. In addition, we've seen them use their wings like weapons in modern times. Consider when the two pegasi blocked Fluttershy's entrance to Sugarcube Corner:

@@Steel Accord,Yup! Im very happy to see such a oc design,regardless of how im sure some of the 'critics' would give you a field day about it...fuck them  >_>  

Im glad you made a oc true to your heart.  :)

What critics do you speak of?

Yeah though, Steel is my true blue ponysona, a better me born in a better world. Best selling author and master swordpony.

What critics do you speak of?

The 'overly critical kind',the ones that generally dislike stuff like your oc because 'wouldn't fit within cannon' or 'that's just stupid' lol.   

Anyways i think were getting off topic.  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

img-2763403-1-bicep-muscle-2.jpg

1v1 me bro, wreck u, u dont even lift.

No but I regularly work out and I practice my forms religiously. Unless you are the Hulk, just plain being strong isn't enough to win a fight.

The 'overly critical kind',the ones that generally dislike stuff like your oc because 'wouldn't fit within cannon' or 'that's just stupid' lol.   

Anyways i think were getting off topic.  :blush:

Well I'd be happy to continue the conversation over PM if you wish.

(edited)

No but I regularly work out and I practice my forms religiously. Unless you are the Hulk, just plain being strong isn't enough to win a fight.

Woah, somebody takes sarcasm waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

I'm scrawny as hell, and I have no serious amount of strength... I'd say that my 12 years of martial art experience in Jujitsu, and various other forms in MMA does qualify me to say that though.

Secondly, nobody claims that their hands are going to be what they will really use.

When it comes to a fight, there is no fair, so throw all what I've said out the window and take into account any dirty ways of fighting, and add weapons on top of that.

Thirdly, I'm in a Pre-Army Regiment, so I'd say the only that is going to matter is how to operate a rifle as well as take field orders.

Fourthly, no I have nothing better to do right now than say this to you.

Edited by Miles Tails Prower
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ponies to boss around.

Asterisk's character is too white collar for weaponry. It's possible to be a bad-flank without weapons.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

I would say a portal gun for the sake of creativity from [member-Felix]'s answer.

However, if I had it my way, I would say the Lancer from the Gears of War series.

I mean, come on, bros.

chrome.jpg 

It's a machine gun and an assault rifle. You're good no matter what distance. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Woah, somebody takes sarcasm waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

I'm scrawny as hell, and I have no serious amount of strength... I'd say that my 12 years of martial art experience in Jujitsu, and various other forms in MMA does qualify me to say that though.

Secondly, nobody claims that their hands are going to be what they will really use.

When it comes to a fight, there is no fair, so throw all what I've said out the window and take into account any dirty ways of fighting, and add weapons on top of that.

Thirdly, I'm in a Pre-Army Regiment, so I'd say the only that is going to matter is how to operate a rifle as well as take field orders.

Fourthly, no I have nothing better to do right now than say this to you.

I wasn't going to say anything to the contrary.  :)

I have a form of Asperger's Syndrome, sarcasm often flies right over my head in regular conversation. Take away vocal tone and facial queues, which I still have trouble with, it only exacerbates the problem.

Cool though to find a fellow brony of the martial arts though. -_-  

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't even need to be in the battle. My weapon is too powerful and its range is too great. I'd take Etherion.
Etherion.jpg

Etherion completely obliterates almost everything. I fire this at ya, and you'll be dead.

I'd wield an orbiting space cannon into battle. How can you wield something that's orbiting the planet, you ask? Shut up.

You could wield the Hammer of Dawn Gears of War style. Why something that's essentially a laser pointer needs to be the size of a rifle I don't get but that's besides the point.

@Original Suri

Ok my revolver has a metal casing over the chamber which blocks the fire that burns the hand. And I can open and close the metal casing at my own will. And the gun has a small mechanism that cools it on the inside. It gains a silencer which reduces the flash when I shoot it.  and a stabling device to also give it extra accuracy so I can hit the target.

I am not sure if I can make this better unless you can find more flaws.

@Original Suri

Ok my revolver has a metal casing over the chamber which blocks the fire that burns the hand. And I can open and close the metal casing at my own will. And the gun has a small mechanism that cools it on the inside. It gains a silencer which reduces the flash when I shoot it.  and a stabling device to also give it extra accuracy so I can hit the target.

I am not sure if I can make this better unless you can find more flaws.

You don't need a "cooling mechanism" for a gun, unless we're talking about retro-punk laser weapons here, and your "stabling device" would be more of a rifle-like stock placed on the handle.

Recoil is technically stopping power. When you fire something, Newton's laws claim that you would have an equal force acting back at you. Yeah, that's recoil. You can only decrease recoil by decreasing the force (ways to do this include gaining more "area" for the weapon, decreasing the caliber, etc.).

Or you can just be simple or burst-fire or go semu-auto rather than go guns a blazing at full automatic. Single action in pistols help. The thing about weapons it that it needs to be simple .

Sorry if I'm acting like a gun nut. And it seems like I'm not the only Asperger here.

Lol ok @Original Suri it is fine I am having fun trying to improve my revolver. I was saying cool down system because the metal shield would keep the burst of flame in the chamber which could overheat the gun really fast. I don't I know like nothing of guns so I guess I will just keep posting nonsense that bothers you whatever.

At least my scythe doesn't have problems.

A poleax (polearm?), preferably Black Ice:

349944.jpg

As far as guns go, I would like a Binary Rifle. Dealing death by disintigration at dastardly distant distances. With only one shot, too!

Rotf76.png

• Brohoof 1