Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon would you take into battle?

Bronychan1214

Gravity cannon. Weaponized exotic particles alter the gravitational field within a specified area to increase or decrease weight, crushing objects within the area of effect.

Perhaps..

tumblr_lzimh1YE251rn95k2o1_500.gif

Ok never mind. :blush: 

You just better hope you're not up against a thunder type enemy.  :P

I'll make sure of that XD I'll bring a whole team if 6 with me.

Well if you need any extra Gyarados,team rocket would kindly lend you a few.  :derp:

img-2764197-1-tumblr_mssza1Rf6o1rjenv2o1

I'll take em' all! An army of Gyaradose.

I have the a good weapon for this! When i was a kid I could make almost any toy i found into a weapon. 

I remember some of the cool ones so I'll name a weapon that i would probably use in battle. I would bring an ax, but not just

any ax. This ax is MAGICAL! If you turn it sideways it turns into a machine gun. It has an unlimited amount of ammo. The blunt part on the top of the ax is made of "Arelex Steel" (A type of steel i made up). Arelex Steel is really strong and can break through almost anything. Also when it's in machine gun mode it can be turned into a grenade launcher. It can be used as an ax obviously. That's pretty much it. 

• Brohoof 1

My katana will send me into battle

You should really meet Dust, I heard he is a really cool guy!

I'll bring a Giant energy Cannon!! With Lasors inside lasors! And it'll have light sabers! It'll be super charged with magic that gives me powers from Mario! It'll then spit out Superman and he'll defeat enemies, all the while my Giant energy cannon Shoots out different dimensions! Those dimensions happen to be  filled with RAINBOW beams! I'll then use my. Giant energy cannon to call  upon the orbital Friendship cannon, that orbital Friendship cannon will then destroy even more enemies while charging my Giant energy cannon again! with it charged, it'll change into an Omega Super Ultimate Fantasmic GIANT FREAKIN ENERGY CANNON! Cannon. My Omega Super Ultimate Fantasmic GIANT FREAKIN ENERGY CANNON! Cannon, will summon the Galacta knight, While my Omega Super Ultimate Fantasmic GIANT FREAKIN ENERGY CANNON! Cannon Shoots lasors that break through Dimensions! (mind you, by now the Omega Super Ultimate Fantasmic GIANT FREAKIN ENERGY CANNON! Cannon now shoots in every direction!) It acts just the Omega beams Darkseid has, its able to switch directions when needed so it never hits my partners. Galacta knight will defeat more enemies, While my Omega Super Ultimate Fantasmic GIANT FREAKIN ENERGY CANNON! Cannon, continues to shoot Dragon fire and give stuff to the poor and helpless, while writing letters to Princess Celestia about friendship and my love for her.  Then my Omega Super Ultimate Fantasmic GIANT FREAKIN ENERGY CANNON! Cannon will summon Sigma from Megaman X6 in his second form and he'll use HIS Giant energy cannon! That is a fine weapon! That is what i'll bring!

If it can be anything then I would take something that if I fired 1 shot it would end the war instantly.

You mean a nuclear warhead? That will end a war pretty much there and then.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa character limit

You mean a nuclear warhead? That will end a war pretty much there and then.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa character limit

You shouldn't try to bypass the character limit. It's only what, 200 characters? I usually fill it up by replying to another quote and such.

And Fallout: Equestria.

No anti-material rifle for me, just like using the old-fashioned bolt action rifles. :derp: I love the Karabiner 98.

You shouldn't try to bypass the character limit. It's only what, 200 characters? I usually fill it up by replying to another quote and such.

And Fallout: Equestria.

No anti-material rifle for me, just like using the old-fashioned bolt action rifles. :derp: I love the Karabiner 98.

My post was supposed to be brief and to the point. Much like this.

@@Alia

If not minions then who are these 'other people'?  :blink:

A minion means underling of someone powerful. But actually you don’t need to be powerful to induce people to do what you need. Every man has some enemies or someone who has power over him. Making a coalition against your own enemy is simple and effective. It’s called diplomacy. :)
  • Brohoof 1

It wouldn't be very practical, but I'd want the Ripper from Unreal Tournament. I'd probably die rather quickly, but it'd at least be fun while it lasted. 

But in a serious battle, depending on the situation, I will want my M249 SAW that I had when I was in the military. Little Bertha <3 

A magic wand from the world of Disney, that is powered by my imagination. It would conjure up anything from the Disney World, good or bad.