Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon would you take into battle?

Bronychan1214

Everybody keeps bringing up weapons that you don't have any training with.  Give you some fancy uber death weapon that you have no idea how to use and you are just as likely to kill yourself as your enemy.

Even a simple thing like a light sabre will slice of your foot if you drop the thing.

• Brohoof 1

Everybody keeps bringing up weapons that you don't have any training with.  Give you some fancy uber death weapon that you have no idea how to use and you are just as likely to kill yourself as your enemy.

Even a simple thing like a light sabre will slice of your foot if you drop the thing.

That's why I chose a Mark V Ogre. Fully automated. ;)

If I was to deal with a weapon I'm trained with, I'd go with a hanger (a German hunting sword), spear or long axe depending on the situation.

I got shaky hands and by extension a crap aim. I could handle gun recoil for modern firearms, including the care, but i suppose using precise, aimed shots would be out of the question for me. I used to practice some martial arts before and our instructor had us train in several weapon katas. I could probably fare well with a short sword or a machete.

At long range, I'd probably have the RC-P120 from Perfect Dark. A Sub-Machine gun with cloaking capabilities, fuck yeah!

At close range, I would have a Mayan War Club, and they're basically the closest thing you'll get to a Club Sword.

Hey guess what this is my first thread and for being my first thread I believe it is doing pretty good. Also I thought of something else I could use the flesh carver swords in attack on titan, and use the grappling hook equipment. Mikasa is badass.

(edited)

I would take a weapon called the "I win" button. One press, I win. The end. Also known as the "You lose" button.

Edited by Sunny Fox
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

For me it would be one of the following: a transformable Russian t90 that transforms into a mech or a greater king oni (red alert 3 reference) or a portable nuke launcher 

Edited by Saudi brony

I'd bring an entire utility belt of weapons...

• Dual lightweight but sharp swords
  • Dual semi-automatic pistols
  • Smoke bombs
  • Grenades
  • Grappling hook
  • Throwing knives
  • And maybe a back-up hidden dagger attached to my wrist

A pike or halberd, the important thing, the most important thing, is that the action happens on the other end, far away.

Thank you, Terry Pratchett :3

Honestly though, a bowie knife for up close, an AA-12 for short to medium range, and a semi-auto rifle with attatchable scope for medium-long range. With a silencer if possible. Would also like to have a USP pistol. With a silencer.

With those options, I have a good chance at surviving most situations, form zombies to marauders.

I'd bring an entire utility belt of weapons...

• Dual lightweight but sharp swords
  • Dual semi-automatic pistols
  • Smoke bombs
  • Grenades
  • Grappling hook
  • Throwing knives
  • And maybe a back-up hidden dagger attached to my wrist

Not very smart to bring THAT much weapons with you, unless you can handle all that weight. Also not very wise if you're going to be more stealthy.

Just one survival knife, a pistol with at least four magazines, and possibly some food rations, water, first aid, communications, and miscellaneous items would do (similar to what a soldier carries in his backpack). Swords today are impractical in general combat, since they're not very concealable and are too big to use for anything else – the reason people still use knives because it's relatively easy to carry and good for scraping, carving, or cutting things. Swords today are simply used for martial arts, military ceremonies, and the such. It may have more use back in the pre-20th century, however.

You don't need to use two pistols in combat, either; if you keep your pistol in good quality by maintenance, it shouldn't break down anytime soon. At best a second pistol is good for backup, or if you're good at shooting one-handed, using it when you don't have the time to reload your other pistol. But for the most part, dual wielding generally isn't practical. 

Also, you still might need a rifle or at the least a SMG if you really want to go into combat. 

(edited)

I would use Metal Gear Rex from Metal Gear Solid nopony would be able to stop me

Rex is a 3 story tall walking tank with two Mini guns, a Lazer, 6 heat seaking missile launchers, a railgun, its a instant death if he steps on you, can jump very high,oh and he can fire a single nuke, it takes only one person to operate the controls are inside of his head and he is bullet proof.   

post-27623-0-14405900-1403894927.jpg

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

MY IMAGINATION! YES! MAKE IT A WEAPON AND KILL EM ALL!!!

changleing_mech_0_by_foxi_5-d5biku2.jpg
I am sorry i couldn't hear you over my mech stomping you to the ground...
chrysalis_s_jet_bomber_by_foxi_5-d6ayyqf
Or perhaps did  you just saw the falling bombs over your head that dropped from my stealthy bomber?
http://foxi-5.deviantart.com/art/Changeling-Mech-0-321673466
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Chrysalis-s-Jet-Bomber-381224535

But weapons are made to harm... =( Why would I be entering a battle? =/

but if I really had to, perhaps I'd have to go with the Keyblade. Because in the KH games the harm it causes doesn't come off as being too violent. Probably because the game's supposed to be kid friendly, but really it just comes off as so tame, but still does the job.

Of course, I'd go with one that looked cooler, like the Oblivion or Oathkeeper. =P But no... Weapons are bad. >.<

• Brohoof 2

PzIV.Saumur.000a5s6s.jpg

The Panzerkampfwagen IV German Medium Tank. More Specifically the Panzer IV Ausf H with anti-magnetic mine coating, Turret skirts and wire-mesh side-skirts.

Either that or the Centurion I 

300px-Centurion_cfb_borden_1.JPG

It's sexxy.

• Brohoof 2

I would have a dump truck with a turret mounted METAL STORM unit on the top of the air conditioned cab complete with entertainment system. The back of the truck would be loaded with ammo and a mechanism to keep feeding it to the gun. I wouldn't even have to step outside to turn anything into pudding!

NOTE: Metal Storm IS REAL!

the most versitile weapon i can think of, a modified AK-47, have a barrel thats a little longer, 100 round drum, and a short range scope, id make sure it had a laser sight for close range aiming