NightOwl

Do you like thunderstorms ?  

151 users have voted

1. 1. Thunderstorms, do you like them

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Hey all, 

Just wondering if any of you like thunderstorms. 

As for me, I really like them I like the atmosphere they set. 

How about yourself ? :D

• Brohoof 15

Along with rain, I love thunderstorms. It makes me feel at peace with thunderstorms, though I do get scared a lot by them. I just love them so much for their atmosphere. :D

• Brohoof 2

I love thunderstorms, :D. In addition I should say I love Hurricanes. Especially when you watch it from the shoreline. Mother Natures Wrath, B)
  • Brohoof 2

I like steady, chilly rain. Thunderstorms, not so much. There are just too many risks associated with thunderstorms, and they don't even help the drought much as they come and go in like 15 - 30 minutes, lol.

Nothing can beat a true thunderstorm, especially at night. To dance beneath the rain to the music of rain and thunder, periodically illuminated by beautiful, clear bolts shooting down from the midnight sky, and the feeling of the rain, as if every care, worry, and burden is being washed away. To marvel at the destructive force of wind and rain, but also at the beauty of life that rises afterwards.

• Brohoof 2

Absolutely! I love thunderstorms. They make me feel so tranquil :)

However, my town is a tornado alley. So, as long as the storm doesn't turn into a death machine, I'm happy.

I freakin' LOVE a good thunderstorm; especially some nice strong thunder & lightning.

Honestly, as long as the rain doesn't cause flood and the winds don't reach derecho levels; then I am a happy boy!