Do you like thunderstorms?

NightOwl

Do you like thunderstorms ?  

151 users have voted

1. 1. Thunderstorms, do you like them

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

YES I don't only like them but I love them. Whenever there is a thunder storm I am normally out in it having fun. Sometimes I even try and DJ with them, this is extremely hard as it is very hard to predict the roars and I normally always fail but it is just fun

THUNDERSTORMS BUCK YEAH- er, hehe, heh ... :blush:

Yes, I like thunderstorms (probably not as much as I implied above, but eh). They feel very 'atmospheric' and nice, not to mention a lot cooler. ^_^

Thunderstorms are amazing, especially at night when they make such a flash fest right by your window. I admire the sound of them. However, lightning is not my cup of tea though...I tend to *shriek* when I see one because I've become a bit too paranoid about getting electrocuted and all that. xD

yes, they're great to sleep to. However, due to my sleep schedule I never actually sleep during them, I usually stay up long enough for them to end.

Love'em  right up until they knock out the power, then I curse their name. I just like them because of the heavy rain (good game, by the way); the thunder is okay, unless it's really close by and I mean, like, giant explosion, wall-shakingly close. That's just way too loud.

I like thunderstorms... unless they are too close and too loud, and the power goes out.

My dog hates thunderstorms. She gets scared and tries to hide. Poor girl.  :(

• 2 weeks later...

We just had one, they're fairly infrequent here but I find them very exciting/fascinating. Obviously I don't want anyone to suffer though.

Not at all. They terrify me! They set off a lot of safety anxiety in me. 

We have been having HUGE storms over here in the UK, and the day after the biggest one, it was in the news that a couple houses had the roof of their houses destroyed and the people who lived in those houses had become homeless. I know it's not as bad here in the UK as some other countries, but yeah, I'm a total scaredy-cat!

I just LOVE any kind of storm. Thunderstorms (lightning, rain, etc.), Lightning Storms (just lightning, no rain), Hailstorms, Hurricane's, Tornadoes. Any and all of it. I especially like Hail and Lightning though. I just love the look of the bolts and the sound of thunder. My favorite time s whenever there's a storm going on. I'll open a window, and just let the sounds and cool air rush into the room.

I think they're fab.

I love thunderstorms,especially sever ones.

The sounds,the rain,the lightning,the thunder. Its all amazing to me. :)

(as long as the power doesn't go out )

Or if there's lighting strike that set's your house on fire, or a tornado appears, or if that thunderstorm is actually a hurricane.

• Brohoof 1

No, god no.

First off, I really friggin hate rain. After living in Washington for almost two years I grew to despise rain. Just ew, so many people smellin like wet dog everywhere. Especially in school and on the bus. :eww:

And I'm terrified of thunder. Like I'm ducking under my covers hoping to get away from it all. :(

I'd take sunny weather anyday over yucky thunderstorms.