Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Issues With My Profile Feed/Status Updates

The Stranger
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

On my profile a lot of comments and status updates are stuck on my page. It doesn't matter if I approve them or disapprove them, if I refresh the page anything on my profile feed that I tried to get rid of or approve is still on my profile feed in a red box asking me to approve or disapprove whats on my page. I've attached a screenshot to my post here to make my issue more clear. 

This is most definitely a bug and it's been happening to me for a very long time. I thought it would fix itself but it hasn't. Can anyone fix this for me? 

Thank you in advance.

This actually isn't a bug. It's impossible to fully delete a status update. If your status update is highlighted in red, that means it is unapproved and is only viewable by you, moderators and administrators. Therefore, in actuality clicking the "delete" button on a status only hides it from public view.

We do this to make it harder for people to get away with breaking the rules. There are people who would post something bad in a status update and then delete it before a moderator or an admin saw it. This feature makes it impossible to do that now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Since SCS has answered your question, I'll go ahead and lock the thread. ^^

Edited by Adorkable
I prefer the term "thread" over "topic".
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.