Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween Thread

Katrilli

(edited)

I don't have a costume, but I do know what I'm going to be doing this year. Going to Six Flags with a whole bunch of people. B)

Sweet :D

I'm actually not going to do anything for Halloween. I don't know. To me it seems like another overblown holiday.

I can understand that. Halloween is important to me because it's pretty much the only holiday I go out of my way to celebrate.

Last year I was a YouTube video, but I don't know what I'll be this year.I only dress up for parties, so it can be anything...

Maybe I could make a pony costume like you see in pictures of brony meetups.

That's really interesting. One year I went as Google xD

I considered a pony costume, but I don't have the time or money, so oh well. If you do it, though, you should post pics.

I just realized I never said what I'm doing. I'm going to a party with a friend, and we're dressing as Amy and Rory from Doctor Who :3

Edited by Katrilli
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in thirteen years and probably won't make the effort to this year either, but if I did I would either go as Twilight Sparkle or as an OC for Skies of Arcadia. Always wanted to dress up as a pirate, arghhhh.

In retrospect, I wanna be spike.

In reality I know I would be the laughing stock of the town.

I think I might be gumball or something

Or maybe just myself, I think that would be mad scary.

Anyone seen spooky buddies yet??? Don't. It is for your own good.

I love Halloween, but I never dress up. (except for one time, I had to quickly throw a costume together, but it was just a steriotypical nerd outfit. Dress shirt, hiked up pants, tape on glasses. No one noticed I was wearing a costume.) I just enjoy the season. For me, Halloween is usually just handing out candy to trick or treaters, then watching thrillers with my family.

added: Oh, and reading some classic horror literature, like Edgar Allan Poe. That is a personal tradition.

Edited by Slendermane

Irl, A Left 4 Dead Hunter. I think I'll dress up my pony too.

You got my idea! Well not a pony, but I plan on doing a Spike zombie!! Really creepy lookin too, not cutesy wootsy at all; blood, white out contacts, gashes... maybe some hoof-shaped bruises too where I've been "bucked" :P

I don't have a costume, but I do know what I'm going to be doing this year. Going to Six Flags with a whole bunch of people. B)

You lucky pony.

I'm probably not doing anything for Halloween. If I do dress up it will probably be Vinyl Scratch. I think she's the coolest looking background pony and it would be fun to wear blue hair and goggles/glasses.

I might dress up as the doctor if I am watching over my brother again. If I don't have to, I probably wont do anything.

Yay :D My friend and I have decided if we see anyone dressed up as The Doctor, we're just going to follow them around the whole night, since we're going as Amy and Rory.

All you people who don't go trick-or-treating: Why not just go to a party or something? That's what I'm doing, since I live in the middle of nowhere xD

Since I'm out of college now, probably nothing since I'll have no parties to go to ;_;

If I had to be something, definitely Nyancat. Except I do not have the stamina nor speed to endlessly run and go nyannyannyannyan at the same time.

Nyancat would be amazing D: I'm not in college either, and I'm still going to a party. It's a very small party, but still. It's an excuse to dress up and drink lots of alcohol :P