Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween Thread

Katrilli

Usually I have a party at my parent's house and a whole bunch of people come over, and it's always a lot of fun. But since I'm in college now, and have classes with a test on Halloween, I'm doing nothing this year...

I'm forced to be a spooky clown or something else horribly generic and carnival themed.

Working in a haunted house.

Aww. I hope you have fun anyway, even though you're being forced :P

Usually I have a party at my parent's house and a whole bunch of people come over, and it's always a lot of fun. But since I'm in college now, and have classes with a test on Halloween, I'm doing nothing this year...

Oh right... Halloween is a Monday :/ Well, why not just do the party the weekend before?

Oh right... Halloween is a Monday :/ Well, why not just do the party the weekend before?

Well I could, but I'm 4 hours away from home and that makes things difficult to organize. Not to mention that freshmen cannot have cars, so the only means of transportation I have available to me are my parents. And I wouldn't want to have them drive 8 hours just so I could have a party.

There's a meetup Halloween weekend, and there's going to be at least a bit of pony cosplay going on. So....

Imma be Soarin'! I've already got some folks to bring pies for me. :lol:

I might have another costume ready, a Resident.

Posted Image

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Last year I went to work wearing a vinyl Burger King mask ... out of all of the costumes people came in wearing, it was voted the creepiest.

Probably going to do the same thing this year, though it's currently a toss-up between an amazingly ugly George Washington mask, an amazingly ugly Abraham Lincoln mask, and a mind-shatteringly ugly oversized Yoda mask. Sometimes it's the simplest of things that can be the most unsettling.

... the giant eyeball-for-a-head getup is pretty tempting, though.

The Burger King mask would creep me the hay out, too. He scares me >_>

I think the Abraham Lincoln mask would be the scariest out of those three. Either way, though, have fun scaring people xP

Well...some of my friends are hosting a superhero-themed costume party for Halloween this year. I just have no idea what I'll be so far...

Get a close friend to be Batman, then go as Bat Mite! Hang around him all night and be super clingy. It will be hilarious, trust me.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1