Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween Thread

Katrilli

Happy Halloween! Here is a Halloween classic (if I can figure this out. I have never embeded before).

Hey, I actually got it to work! Yay for me! (I am such a noob.)

I am a big Disney fan, and loved to watch this Silly Symphony as a child. Latter on in the month, I may post more Halloween themed videos like this, if it is alright with everyone. Edited by Slendermane

Oh man Id love to see someone pull that off.

And the good thing is that only MLP fans would know about it. For all the other people, I'd say it's part of Greek mythology.

• 1 year later...

I think I'm going to be Party Poison from MCR's Album 'Danger Days'. He is just so damn awesome. And who wouldn't want that awesome yellow gun!

Reference Picture:

Posted Image

Edited by Random Sushi
  • Brohoof 1

I am torn on being either Cinderella or a female version of thor. The dance is disney themed. I like all sorts of costumes.

If I was to scare someone I might dress up as a blood covered clown and scare my mom....but that will probably get me grounded so I may not do it.

Also LOVE your prank/costume!

• Brohoof 1

I am torn on being either Cinderella or a female version of thor. The dance is disney themed. I like all sorts of costumes.

If I was to scare someone I might dress up as a blood covered clown and scare my mom....but that will probably get me grounded so I may not do it.

Also LOVE your prank/costume!

Be a zombie Cinderella. ;)

And thank you, it'll be very creepy. We're going to copy a lot of things from the movie to scare them even more ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Be a zombie Cinderella. ;)

And thank you, it'll be very creepy. We're going to copy a lot of things from the movie to scare them even more ^_^

OMG THATS GENIUS!!!!! thank you that is a great idea! I love you and your creative thoughtful mind!

now how should one pull off' zombierella...that is the question...

OMG THATS GENIUS!!!!! thank you that is a great idea! I love you and your creative thoughtful mind!

now how should one pull off' zombierella...that is the question...

Missing one of your glass slippers, or give them the look of being cracked, tear the dress, preferably the hem at the bottom to make it look less clean (that's what I did for mine), rub the dress in the dirt and use tons of fake blood, and if you can get one of those mesh accessories that makes it look like you're missing an eye, or get white contacts. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'm just saying if you pulled that prank on me chances are I would legit throw a textbook at you by reaction... Maybe that's just me but you might wanna look out

Yes, I've been thinking about that..ah well, I'll have the power of scary movies on my side, and the fact that my friend is being a serial killer for Halloween will probably help me too

I don't even care if I'm 18. Your never too old for candy! I'm going out on Halloween as Slenderman. I wish I could upload a picture of myself, but here's just someone in a costume.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

So what about you guys? Are you scaring anyone?

Hello there, just sauntering through to let you know I've merged your thread with the old one I found from last years' Halloween!

Always remember that search function at the top-right of the screen if you're unsure whether a thread already exists or not.

As for me on Halloween, I haven't done anything for that for probably five years now. Maybe I'll do something if @Fox forces me too. We'll see.

Zombierella. Oh yeah. Zombie Cinderella. I cant wait for halloween, i hope my costume turns out allright. :) Now I am sooooo excited for halloween!

Oops I didnt know this was merged with the other thread I posted in :/ oopsies feel free to delete mods.

Edited by Artemisia

As for me on Halloween, I haven't done anything for that for probably five years now. Maybe I'll do something if @Fox forces me too. We'll see.

Force you? You make sound like I make you do things you don't want to.... Well sort of.... BUT I GIVE PEOPLE THE CHOICE IF THEY WANT TO ACCOMPANY ME! >_>
  • Brohoof 1

Someone helpme decide, though. Jeff the Killer, or me being possesed/zalgo-fied. I am torn to shreads on this one. I need a hoodie, for my jeffy costume and the makeup would be a bitch, but with being Zalgofied, I could just wear my regular clothes and have little makeup.