Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone else find goats creepy?

Cirrus.

I actually find goats to be adorable! However, their square-shaped pupils is a little strange.

Google "grogar" and select the images tap and you'll be afraid of goats too.

img-2765312-1-1a44387813a48ae6026ce5883a

You beat me to it! Grogar, even in G1, was creepy.

bDDVx.jpg

The rectangular pupils thing is also applied to horses.

Yes, I was aware of this as well, but that just adds to my creeped outness of horses. The real reason horses creep me out though is, they're too tall, haha.

I think their eyes are creepy too. But I'd never been around them often enough when i was younger to really have them grow on me until earlier this summer I held a blind baby goat (who sadly passed away). We made some friends who milk goats and have a small herd of quite tame ones. There is no fence for them. They roam the yard freely and do not go near the road of wander off the property. They always travel together and the male is almost like a puppy. He's so friendly and will do anything for attention. If you are sitting down, he'll come up to you, put his head in your lap, and nuzzle you until you pet him. So now, I like goats, but their eyes are still creepy....

Random fact: apparently male goats will mate until they die. If you have one male and a plethora of females, that male will go like the energizer bunny, so you have to be diligent during mating season to see that things stay under control....