Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Site Running Slow

Courageous Thunder Dash
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

I've been having this problem too. Every other website I've been on seems to be running fine, but the pages here are loading pretty slowly.

• Brohoof 1

Lavo was performing maintenance and i believe he still is. Im no programmer but i heard from him is that he is compiling info. Basically, coding.

Ps, i only worry about networks, connectivity, and security, lol.

• Brohoof 1

SCS posted a few hours ago an update about telling us that Lavo is doing some things with the server,and saying sorry for any slow-down.

Now it seems that it got calmed,so this is pretty much solved

• Brohoof 1

Lavo has been working on something with the server. The process he is running is very lengthy and resource-intensive. Last time I talked to him about it the process was 89% completed. I'm not sure if it's done yet, but I'm sure this lag problem will drop tremendously once it is.

• Brohoof 8

Yeah, the server issues are a problem. However as long as things are updating, I can deal with it. At the end of the day, the moderators & admins, as well as the staff, are only doing this to keep the servers running strong & safe for us. In fact, most of you are lucky. I keep getting 504 connection errors instead of lag :P But yeah, at the end of the day, I think we can all agree Lavo's work, while annoying for now, will be for the best later on :D

• Brohoof 1

Lavo finished the process he was running. The lag should be fixed now and things back to normal. If you still experience some lag that might be normal day-to-day lag that pops up sometimes. There are some other technical issues going on that cause lag sometimes that we hope to get resolved when possible.

That being said, if you are still having any major problems with lag please PM me.

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.