Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pandemonia

Ryzu

This will be the Roleplay Topic for Pandemonia; which will be turned into a videogame.

If you want to join please inform me here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/99578-this-rp-will-eventually-be-turned-into-a-videogame/ There will almost always be a way to join.

If you are wondering how I will put your characters in the game, it goes like this; Each character will get a custom human (or demon) sprite, which will resemble your OC (If you have one for the character.) The name of your character may be changed to something similar.

Now how this will work. The Roleplay will be split into chapters. At the beginning of each chapter I will give each side (good and evil) their objectives. They MUST complete them, as in it will happen no matter what. The other side may try to prevent it, but it will happen. At the end of each chapter there will be a recap of what happened.

Note: Only RP when a chapter is in progress.

Chapter 1

Characters included :

Narrator/Guide

Hero

Villian

Paladin

The Seven

OCs

In This Chapter the conflict starts to unfold, the storyline is set, and the way the world works shall be explained. The world is taken by a black hole and becomes warped and corrupted. People who are filled with hatred become corrupted.

Objectives:

Hero: Do daily tasks until the Villian's plan is unleashed. Then go inside of the cave you find in the new world and get the Mana Sword from the Stone. From there the Guide Shall give you your directions.

Villian: Activate your plan to corrupt and transform the world using the magic you have stored in a large amount of carnelian stone. Then create chaos throughout this new dark world by creating the seven.

Paladin: You are the hero's cousin. In the beginning you will just be a peasant but once the world gets corrupted and you will disappear. The Hero will find you when he's with the Guide.

The Seven: In the beginning you will just be peasants. Do whatever. After the world changes you will disappear until the Villian finds you and transforms you. (Note you do not NEED to roleplay in this chapter. Although, in the future it will be required)

OCs: Peasants and both worlds. In the second world you can be corrupted though.

(edited)

Kaymen decides to have a quick flight over the town, maybe to jump a few people on his way out. He then sees the orchard and decides to say hello to a few friends there. He flies over towards the west orchard, hoping to see some of his cousins. "hay guys haven't seen you guys in a while, sorry I don't visit much, but I'm afraid the owners might kick me out." the bats screeched in slight irritation at him, but they know he doesn't like to leave to forest often

Edited by Tone shift

Ashe sits outside on a bench, near a fountain. "Why does life have to be so cruel to me?" He said, looking at the curse marks all over his body. "I'll... KILL HIM!" He screamed, as the bench bursts into flames. Ashe has been cursed with a spell where whenever he becomes angry his surroundings catch fire.

At a remote location, a lone figure sat near a small pond. A fishing pole sitting close by. A small tug on the line indicated that a fish took the bait. The figure reacted just as quickly and started to have a battle with whatever beast awaited on the other end. With one last jerk, the fish bursts from the depths and lands in front of the figure. Laying on the ground, was a fish no bigger than a small rock flopped back and forth.

The figure just stared at the fish as it moved back and found its way to the water.

"WHAT?!?" 

Kaymen hears a loud 'whoosh' and looks up to see a huge cloud of smoke rising above the tree line "Huh? What was that? I should go check it out" he flew in the direction of the fire to see someone sitting on a burning bench "What the hell?! How'd that bench...GET OFF THE BENCH! WHY ARE. YOU JUST SITTING THERE!?!"