Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Skyrim

madpenguin44

Wind was confused with something. "You coughed up a skull but the other hundreds of bones that are in. A pony are gone?" He's said, tilting his head. "You know what, whatever. Logic is in that, I don't wanna mess with he it." He shook his head and searched the bodies. He found a few hundred coins, an axe, two pairs of fur boots and a book on blacksmithing. "Here, you might like this." He said, handing the book to Midnight.

Wind was confused with something. "You coughed up a skull but the other hundreds of bones that are in a pony are gone?" He said, tilting his head. "You know what, whatever logic is in that, I don't wanna mess with he it." He shook his head and searched the bodies. He found a few hundred coins, an axe, two pairs of fur boots and a book on blacksmithing. "Here, you might like this." He said, handing the book to Midnight.

• 2 weeks later...

I could hear the wind whistling at me, almost like it was trying to say something. But i couldn't see anything, everything was black. Sounds of different ponies screaming was echoing through my brain, ponies begging for mercy, before suddenly going silent. 

I opened my eyes and saw myself locked in a very small, brown interior. I tried to look around, but it was too small to turn my head. I tried tapping the wall infront of me with a hoof, and something door like opened. I fell out and hit the floor, my vision was blurred. I tried to stand up on my hooves, and then looked behind me, where a open coffin was standing. Why was i in a coffin? How long had i been in there? ... Who would put me in a coffin? As i kept thinking about these questions, i noticed some blood leading away from the coffin. I looked for the source of the blood, and my eyes went wide as i found it. 

A pony. A pony was laying dead on a table. Normally, i wouldn't care and start searching it for loot. But this one, this one didn't die normally. It was cut open, dried blood all over the table. Bite marks were all over it's carcass, and its face seemed to be too distorted to recognize the gender, and it didn't really look like a bandit. Who had done this? Or for that matter, What had done this? After a minute of staring at it, i decided to keep exploring this cave-like place. But as soon as i turned around, i regretted doing it instantly.

Dozens of other ponies were laying dead, hanging from hooks, some even had dismembered limbs! As i stared at them i couldn't help but feel a great guilt. Had i done this? Did i do this to these ponies? Why would i do this? I ignored these thoughts as i said to myself that i would never do anything like this. I may not be normal, but im not a damn monster! I kept looking around at the dead ponies, different knives and torture devices of some sorts were laying around. That was when i realised that i didn't have my saddlebag. Everything was gone. So i took one of the knives and looked for the exit. I didn't really want to stick around too long. I saw quite a big crack behind some rocks, it looked like an exit. I slowly moved my hooves towards it, my eyes glued to it. Once i reached it, i ventured out to find some sort of small forest with a giant lake on the other side. But as i stepped outside, i could feel a sharp pain over my body. I looked up to find the sun threatening to turn me to ashes. I quickly gallopped back inside to the hell-cave to avoid the pain. 

"Why the hell would the sun burn me!" I yelled as is stopped to catch my breath. I looked back at the exit for a few seconds, then turned my head and went to a nearby, bloody seat. "Guess i'll have to wait" I sighed. I did have second thoughts about sitting down on that, but the blood had dried, so i did it anyway. As i sat down, i suddenly felt a new feeling i had never felt before. It was weird, i felt like i needed it badly, but i didn't know what it was. My eyes went even wider than before as i had the sudden realisation came to me.

"I was thirsty"

(Finally back! And it feels good! Anyways, tell me if i should stick to first person, or go back to third, please.)

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

@@AppleLover@, @@madpenguin44, @@MisterRe,

*This is just to (Hopefully) get everyone back on this. I really dont want this to die  :( *

My brain couldnt handle everything that was thrown at me. One minute i was bit by a wolf, Next minute i've woken up in a hell-hole of a cave, getting burned by the sun and im thirsty. I dont think im going to like whats going to happen next...

(Woah, this Rp isn't dead? I Couldn't tell because of my notifications."

Mister Re and Misery were broken of the spell that froze them both in time and space, it seem dissipated from existence in the midst of battle. But everything was gone now. No pony, No one in the fortress.

(Uhhh... Im so lazy though. I need a new PC. Whatevs)

Shadow Dust awakened. She has no idea what happened. What So ever. (I don't want to read everything :l )

She look around for her friends,  but nothing. She was near a lake, @, thwat look so beautiful. She went towards it to get some water. When she was done drinking, she noticed a cave on the other side. "Maybe my friends are in there". She thought  to herself. She started to walk towards the cave.

I looked around a little, examining the corpses and tools a little closer. I had heard of the creatures of the night, but had acctually never encountered one. So it got a little overwhelming finding out that i had become on

"How could i do this?" I mumbled with increasing terror and deppression as i watched some corpses dangling from one of those meat hooks. I could feel the strange thirst increasing slowly as i watched the dried blood. "I need to feed..." I said to myself, as i turned around to explore the rest of the cave.

I found a set of two doors, and found some sort of sickening lab upon opening themx. Weird potions i had never seen before stood on shelves, along with bodyparts, eyeballs and even some rotting brains. I noticed a bloodly alchemy table i the corner, a heart lying on it.

This place filled me with disgust. It looked like an necromancers lair, but instead of walking skeletons and corpses, everything looked like it was being used for food. I looked at the bottles with curiosity wondering what they were. I picked one up with magic and opened it. It's content looked red, and for some reason it looked surprisingly good. Bringing it closer to my nuzzle, and taking a whiff. My eyes widened for the third time today, as i realised what the contents were. 

"Blood...Fresh Blood..." It looked wrong, it was disgusting, but at the same time, it looked so delicious.

I started chugging the bottle while holding it with my magic, feeling my thirst quickly fade away. When i finished with the bottle, i put it back on the shelf, and took a deep, relaxing breath. "Can't believe i did that." I said to myself, trying to take in the fact that i just drank a bottle of somepony else's blood. But my line of thoughts were cut off by the sound of hoofsteps in the main cave area*@@madpenguin44*. Following my instincts, i instantly got ready for combat and pulled out the weak and dull knife i picked up earlier...I stared at the knife for a second, realising that this thing wouldn't even cut wood. I sighed as i jumped to hiding behind one of the shelves, hoping for whoever came in would leave quickly.

Shadow approached the cave. She took a look inside. It was really dark. She grabbed a torch out of her bag, even though she had no idea where she got it from. She entered very slowly being careful of anything that would attack her. She waved the torch around. Then she almost barfed. A room full of dead ponies. "Oh yay! Great! A chamber of dead ponies. That's fantastic!" She said to herself. She didn't see anything dangerous. She quietly whispered "Is anyone here?".

@

Edited by madpenguin44

((OH MY JESUS PENGUIN AND BRADLEY IS BACK!! Oh and I like the first person Brad. And I might not get to this often cause me be busy.))

Little Wind decide that instead of waiting with the dead he would go for a slight walk. When he was outside he looked around. The bandits were gone. "What the hell! Where did they go?" Across the couryard, Wind saw a blood trail leaving the fort and he decided to follow it. When he got to the edge, he saw strange ponies dragging off the bodies. He stalked closer, and overheard their conversation. "Please, can I just have a nibble?!" "NO! We must bring them to our home for the ceremony! Then we may feast on their beautiful flesh." A female said. Deciding it be better to stay close to Midnight, Wind went back, slightly terrified.

@@AppleLover,

*Thanks. And i was acctually worried you guys gave up on this for a minute. *

@@madpenguin44,

"Divines save me!" I whispered a quick prayer. Sweating quite quickly, i turned my head to glance at the two doors i entered through and to my misfortune i accidentally nudged a blood bottle. My nervousness intensified as i watched the bottle move back and forth, until it finally fell off the shelf and smashed open into a pile of glass and red liquid with a loud sound. All my hope to not be detected disappeared, and i felt that the only option now was to give up, seeing that in no way would i be able to defeat a probably armored to the teeth bandit with a dull knife. 

I sighed as i threw the knife on the floor, and trotted towards the two set of doors. But as i set hoof in the main hall, my eyes met something i definetly wasn't expecting. I stared at the pony for a few seconds before opening my mouth.

"Holy buck" Were the only words i could make out.

@,

Shadow suddenly heard a bottle break in another room. She turned quickly. She started to walk towards the sound of the broken glass when somepony walked through and faced her. His eyes locked onto mine and was in total shock. It was really hard to see the pony, but all Shadow knew was that he was staring at her and that it was a male. Shadow got out her dagger and said "Who are you? And why are you staring at me?" She also looked around the room again and once again, almost threw up. "Are you some crazy werewolf? Or a vampire?" Shadow Dust got ready to fight this pony, even if she got bit by it. 

@@madpenguin44,

I didn't really get particularly surprised at the agression Shadow had shown. I probably wouldn't be recognisable with all this dirt and guts on my coat. 

"Hey, Shadow! No need for that!" I said in hopes to delay the fighting by a little. "Dont remember and one of your friends?" I added, waiting for a minute for her to catch her thoughts

I continued staring at her for a couple of seconds, still surprised by how she found this cave, and how she found it at the perfect time. I might've been dead if she'd found it sooner, probably thinking that i was some random vampire wanting to murder everyone, which to her defense, i probably was. 

I took my attention to the torch she had, wondering why she'd need it. It wasnt that dark in here, i could see everything clear as day. Then it suddenly hit me, there were no lights in here. I mentally called myself an idiot for a second, remembering the little thing i found out a couple mminutes ago. I then turned my attention back to Shadow...And the cave filled with dead ponies.

I rubbed the back of my neck my right foreleg. "And about the 'decorations'... Guess there is no reason keeping it a secret, huh?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, before once again opening my eyes. "Well, as you can see, apparently i just might be..." I paused for a second, looking around. "A vampire. Yeah." I finally managed to say. "And don't bother to ask how i became one, when i became one, or why i did all of this. Honestly, i dont remember a single thing since the 'wolf incident'." I faked a cough, then waited for a response.

(Just a note about Rainbro dash, apparently he wont be abe to be on for a while, much like myself for the past months. Anyway, he's going to be able to write again around the second week of october.)

@,

(Okay that's fine)

"Wha-...." Shadow backed away surprised that it was her friend Drakk, but even more surprised that he has become a vampire. (Kinda got stuck here XD) "Well I don't care if you're my friend, if you bite me, Ill will kick your ass". Shadow gripped her dagger and back away a few more steps. "I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be a vampire. Shall we find a cure?" Shadow Dust asked.

@@madpenguin44,

I pondered on the question Shadow asked. Was being a vampire benificial? I looked around the room for a bit, watching the dead ponies once again. "Well...I dont really know." I said slowly and awkwardly. "I haven't really figured out the good sides of this. I mean, i just woke up in a wooden tomb and realized that i had murdered and eaten several ponies and had no memory of anything that had happened after that one wolf bit me, so..." I continued hesitantly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"The downsides are clear as day, but i havent really tried out the good stuff, so i figure i'll stick with it for a while. Besides, even if i wanted to get cured, how would that happen?" I said, looking at Shadow for a response.

@,

"I don't know actually know". Shadow grinned, but then resumed back to the situation. Shadow wondered how it felt to be a vampire. but she knows that she doesn't want to become one. "Well, if you really want to stick with it for now, then it's fine by me. If you feed on me though, you will regret it". Shadow said while gesturing to her dagger. "Anyways, where are all of our other friends?" 

@@madpenguin44,

I rolled my eyes at the comment. "Well, how would i know? I've been in some sort of damned coma for Divines knows how long!" I said, letting my frustration take over. My breaths started to get heavy. "Sorry. I...Still dont know what to think about being undead." I said, then looking towards the exit. "Anyway, i wont be able to help you find the others while its day, so can we just wait til night?" I asked. 

Feeling a little thirsty, i sighed and trotted over to that lab i hid in, and took a bottle from the shelf, drinking its contents.

Sitting around with Midnight was taking a toll on Little Wind, so he decided to leave for the inn. Midnight was asleep at the time, so he left a note

It read, Hey Midnight, when you wake up I'll be gone and most likely at the inn. From what I know, Mystery and his crazy mare are still here, so you shouldn't die. Probably, course you couldn't read this if you were dead so yeah. Anyway I'm gonna check on Drakk and see if he's alright.

Satisfied, he left the fort, sword ready. A few miles later, and he was at the inn. 'Not really as long last I remember' he thought. He went into the inn and saw a mess. Chairs were overturned and a little water was spilled. He went to the room Drakk was in and saw that he was gone. Eyes widening, he burst out into the street and woods, looking for his friend.

Edited by AppleLover

• 2 weeks later...

Midnight awoke and read the note, he exited the stronghold and flew to the inn. Where He was greeted with the same messy scene as little wind. "What the buck happened here!?" He asked an employee at the inn, "we got warm beds and cold mead, I cook, ain't much else to tell" he replied "well that's helpful" he said under his breath

((Sorry for the late response guys, I got unsuspended a few days ago but I've been too tired to repl- *falls asleep*))

Edited by Rainbro dash 16

• 2 weeks later...

((As soon as I get back on everyone seems to leave the face of the earth, why do I always need to resurrect these things?))

Midnight exited the inn and tried to see if drakk had left any sort of trail, he had left very faint hoof prints. Midnight began following the lead

Little Wind was looking through the woods, angry at himself for not making sure somepony stayed behind to watch him. But after a while of grasping through the woods, he decided to go back to the inn. After stumbling over branches and cursing at said branches, he ran into Midnight. "Hey man! Have you seen Drakk, by any divine blessed chance?" He asked him. "Oh, and have you coughed out the rest of those bones?"

"Nope and nope" midnight said patting his tummy, full of small bones "I was actually looking for him myself" then added "and I was hoping I would cough up the bones because they are gonna hurt coming out the other end....... Too much information?" He hoped little wind didn't think any less of him from that comment

"Well ok then." Wind said. "How's about we head back to the inn and do. Something other than running around a forest. Maybe they'll come back." Wind wasn't sure what else to do. And darkness was creeping along. "Besides, I heard that vampires and werewolves come out at night. Besides you being one."

@,

"Well, i'm going to head to the nearest village and try to find the rest of our group. You can stay here". She starts heading out the door. She trots into the forest with her weapon ready. The nearest town was probably 2 miles away, more or less. 

(We need more people to come on)

@,@@MisterRe, @@AppleLover,  

Wind started along the path to the inn. After about three minutes, he heard shouting. "Detective mode engaged" HD whispered. He crouched low and snuck up on a unicorn and and earth pony fighting. The Earth pony struck his sword into the unicorns neck while the horned pony placed a rune. The rune blew up both of them. Wind went over and investigated their bodies. Gold and armor on the Earth pony, which he took, and a book on healing on the unicorn. Opening it, he felt a surge of energy implant the spell on his brain. Than the book disintegrated. "What the buck just happened" he said, eyes wide.

"You just learned a spell bub" midnight said, who had been walking silently behind him the entire time. "should see if it works" he grabbed the sharpest object in his reach and poked himself with it, he began bleeding quite a bit "I think I may have stabbed something vital, try and heal me"

Shadow Dust heard an explosion in the distance. She rushed over to where it was and hid behind some bushes and trees. She saw 2 ponies and 2 other dead ones. Without realizing who they were, since it's been a while, she charged in. It was a dumb idea, but she hasn't had any action in a long time, plus, they had some decent loot. She could never fight 2 of them. One of the ponies stabbed himself, so she pushed him out of the way and engaged battle with the other one.