Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Is Your Birthday?

Venomous

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

Yay! :yay: Though you're already 15, and I'm still almost three months away from being 15, but still the same year! :squee:

*HIGH FIVE!* :catface:

oh.....3 month early happy birthday:derp:?

9 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

My birthday is...

Hide contents

Tomorrow (4th of August) :)

Ooh, really! I have to find some way to pop in and send you a birthday message.. it’ll be hard considering I’ll be in the airport from 3 in the morning until late afternoon..lbut I’ll try

My birthday is March 7th, hardly anyone’s birthday is in March :/.

It’s also my best friend’s birthday today!

my birthday was a week ago XD July 20th was my birthday

2 hours ago, Totally An Admirer said:

24 of september 1999 is my birthday.

you are literally 4 days younger than one of my (2) best friends and his twin XD

Edited by BlueBook

Mine is on the 14th of March so most often there's still snow around. I like that. :squee:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'll be turning 28 this year on 5th of August.  I told myself that I'd try to celebrate every birthday after my 25th since for a long time I didn't think I'd make it that far, but here I am!!!  I had a cake last year but that didn't go so well since the cake had waaaaaaay too much icing on it so I just opted for making cake pops instead.  I think this year I should try making my own cake????  Or something?????  I want to do something, I just don't know what lol...  I don't want to make something I normally have either.  Oooooh, maybe I'll try making a pie????  I've never made a pie from scratch before!!!

• Brohoof 1

My birthday is the 5th July 2000. I actually have exact same birthday as my grandma did, excluding the year of course. :toldya:

Doesn't look like there's a lot of people here who were born on the millennium, although saying that, we do only come every thousand years. :laugh: 

• Brohoof 1

My birthday is undetermined, I am a paradox clone

Just joking, my b-day is in January.

What day it is? “It’S a SeCrEt.”

As of the day, it’s in the 20s.

“hOw DiD yOu KnOw My WeLl-KePt SeCrEt?! hAvE yOu HaD a ViSiT iN mY eAr?! HAVE YOOOOUUUU?!”

I know someone irl who once said “My birthday is on April 1st. My life is a joke” and me and my tablemates were like “nuUuuUuUuUuUuUuuUu”

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

My birthday is next year, which is quite a few days from now. I'll get back to it when that year arrives! (don't look in my profile, it would be spoilers!)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...