Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Is Your Birthday?

Venomous

(edited)

8:53pm, Thursday, September 4th, 1997

September 4th, 1992 is when I was born. That year it was on Labor Day. :D

Labor Day moves around a lot, but I like when it falls on my birthday. Makes it a little more special :P

I am born in Sept 4. Same as google :D

Birthday buddies!! ^_^

Edited by RainbowPastel

December 26th.

How cool it would have been had I actually been born on the Winter Solstice. Oh well, still it's close to Christmas and I've always gotten twice the amount of presents! =P

My birthday is December 12, I used to really love it because I saw family and friends and got lots of awesome presents to play with after the party. However on my 13th birthday I was just trying to have alone time before I went to my Judo class (don't go to anymore so don't talk about it) then the neighbor gave me a gift which distracted and then we had to go do a bunch of rolls in Judo, by the time I got back it was already time for bed , THAT'S WHY I HATE MY BIRTHDAY, I'm the center of attention and it pressures me.

On 2014-06-24 at 5:54 AM, Blobulle said:

Are you doing this topic because of this?

I was born in December 1st.

You’d think so but no!

December 30th. That means I'm the youngest among my friends. I share my birthday with some famous people. We always celebrate my birthday on New Years Eve, though. For the longest I thought my birthday was December 31st.

• Brohoof 1

July 11th, Saturday, I was born in 1998! (almost July 12th)   The day that Brazil lost the World Cup!! ¬¬  dammit.    (for your information i'm Brazilian)

The 8th of January.

I share a birthday with Elvis and Stephen Hawking.

Mine was back in early 1987.  :derp:

April 13th to be precise. Same day as Thomas Jefferson, Guy Fawkes, and Butch Cassidy to name a few of the more famous ones.

(edited)

December 30th. That means I'm the youngest among my friends. I share my birthday with some famous people. We always celebrate my birthday on New Years Eve, though. For the longest I thought my birthday was December 31st.

That's actually my dad's birthday. You will now, officially, always remind me of my dad whenever I see your name X3

Edited by AppleGearRising