Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your greatest weakness

Bronychan1214

(edited)

My greatest weakness would be my indecisiveness, my mental handicap, my clumsiness, and my overall confusion, and my very bad shyness.

I say these things a lot but they are all true. Well have fun!

Peace

V(^-^)V

Edited by Bronychan1214
  • Brohoof 1

My greatest weakness is also my greatest strength, Anger. When I was younger I didn't take insults very well, and I had to take two years of Anger Management because of it. Apparently, eleven teachers trying to stop me from hurting another kid is Anger Management worthy. ;)   That was about seven years ago. I am a lot better now. 

(edited)

Ghost, dark, and bug type moves

My greatest weakness is how I completely cover up any and all emotions when talking to people. It keeps me from forming strong bonds. Oh, and social anxiety, depression, motivation issues; the list goes on.

Edited by Callisto

A certain sky blue pegasus pony.  A can of roasted almonds.  Obsessive behavior.  Agoraphobia.  Social anxiety.  Compartmentalization (weakness and a strength, I suppose).  Other things lol.  How many may I list???

As many as you would like, I would post more but I can't really...remember them...

Well, one of my greatest weaknesses is most likely communication on a very high level.  :lol: 

Online, I'm very silly and perky. Offline, I'm an awkward nervous wreck of a person, no lie! My biggest disability when it comes to communication is however my volume. I have a very faint voice because of my shyness, and utter nervousness when somebody speaks to me, or in most cases when I try to speak to them.

Unless i'm upset or mad, I am mostly like this. lol

Hmm, this is intriguing.  Normally, like 90% of the time I'm at least in a content mood, sometimes even really happy.  10% of the time, though, I have bouts of nostalgia/sadness and sometimes insomnia may come with it.  As a very down to earth, even blunt person, I'll tell you that that is probably normal.  But, on the other hand, the details may bring up more weaknesses.  Alot of the reason I have those few times of nostalgic sadness is because I'm such a traditional hometown country boy, and being in college makes me homesick - moreso than the average person who talks about being homesick.  I only just finished my Freshman year of college in May, but nonetheless: talking to all of my old AND new friends, I've found it astounding how easily and quickly they got over it.  If you're familiar with the Myers-Briggs/Jungs Personality test, I'm an INFJ.  In high school I had though myself to be an INTJ, but I quickly learned how wrong I was.  College showed me that I do base most things on feelings rather than logic... even when I do use logic, it's out of a great amount of some emotion I feel so obliged to be using logic.

For you TL;DR guys: I'm a sensitive hometown country boy, and don't get over homesickness as easily as most.

Cute ponies. They just cut to the heart everytime.

But my greatest weakness/issue would be how overly aggressive I can be. This was only enhanced by the training I received, and I tend to be very aggressive and straightforward.

Pushing myself too hard. Once I get something like a task at my job, I typically put my 110% into it because I expect the same level of commitment from my partners and working at McDonalds sort of made me this way. This leads to me falling asleep from exhaustion in my office chair nightly at around 6:30 and/or 8:30.

It's either this or my preference to stay at home and relax in solitude over socializing with a game of golf or something.

(edited)

my greatest weakness is that i cant say no to my friends like of they need help i will help them if i have the time

This was an excellent and amazing post, and I thank you for it!

Similarly, I just don't know how to say no. You could probably walk all over me if you wanted to. I absolutely, positively, definitely love to help people. I have undercharged people for professional services and skills that will ruin me one day, but it just feels so right. If you needed PC virus removal services, I would rather tell you how to do it on your own than have to come over there and imply $50 would be ideal, when the service can generally be found for $150 at a low-ball end of the spectrum of prices.

I also just don't know when to stop making jokes and putting a hilarious spin on everything. Everything. I'm the only person making jokes at a funeral. People laugh, too. They really do. But is that the best time? I just can't stop myself.

I am too generous, too honest, too kind, too funny, and too loyal.

Damn you, small pastel horses.

Edited by SkyDream
  • Brohoof 1