Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you accidentally did to hurt yourself?

Courageous Thunder Dash

(edited)

Banged my toe into the coffee table.

w1PtRIO.gif

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING TABLES, IN MY MOTHERFUCKING WAY!"

Edited by The Wheezer
  • Brohoof 4

Physically, I handled my belt the wrong way and the buckle hit my head. Emotionally, like most people on here will say, would be me dwelling too much on something small that it eventually became something that makes me mildly upset. I chose to dwell on it (sort of), so I did do that to myself.

Ouch...were you swing it around or something?

Threw my back out from too much sitting maybe a week or two ago, I don't normally sit enough to have problems like that but I have been out of work due to a knee injury for the last 3 months and with that it is kind of hard not to do a lot of sitting. It a few days of such horrible pain that I couldn't even change positions in bed without crying out in pain, during 2 of my physical therapy appoints several of my knee exercises had to be altered because of that. I started putting pillows on my computer chair and it has worked quite well.

Ouch...were you swing it around or something?

I basically held the belt with my right hand and let it slide through my left hand which was at eye level, and as it was sliding, the buckle hit me over the eye brow. It didn't leave a mark or anything, fortunately.

I fell out the back of my brother's truck pulling out of a driveway, we were moving a bed frame and it was too large for his truckbed, so I hopped in back to hold it in place, and when we hit the bump of the curb, I went flying out and I tore up my leg. :(

I did a number on myself while I was shaving my legs the other day. I pretty much gashed my thigh open. I was going too fast with a fresh blade. There was blood. So much blood. X______X

• Brohoof 2

Cut part of my thumb with a handsaw when I was cutting up some branches from part of a tree that fell down in our yard after a thunderstorm.

I also ended up with some scratches that I did not notice until several hours later.

yesterday i had just finished cleaning our sliding glass door...and not ten minutes later i came running round the corner thinking the door was open to run outside...and...well...lets just say i really REALLY hate windex....and just today i was hauling cinder blocks and dropped one on my foot....

I chunked my approach shot so I took my golf club and swung it against my foot. Which is funny, because it really wasn't my foot's fault that I did that. Oh well, I made my par anyway so it's all good :D

I hurt myself at work all of the time.

But especially when I'm not wearing gloves, or my gloves have their ends worn off. >.> The Friday and Saturday night before last I managed to cut both my pointer fingers in different ways.The first time the edge of a cardboard box ended up sliding right underneath my fingernail... >.< I was bleeding and in a lot of pain, but I had to deal with it.

The second night was more ridiculous, and also more painful. Something itched on the back of one of my legs, so without thinking I scratched it... I still have no idea what was there (although I'm guessing given the night that it was possibly dried glue from making reeds lol), but it was something very sharp and successfully sliced right underneath the fingernail on my other nail.

That's one reason I wear gloves, but the ones I was wearing then were worn down, and now I have to pay for them myself (in addition to the fact that I can use my phone when they're worn down like this, but can't when they're brand new!), so I kind of put off getting a new pair... lol. Big mistake. I still haven't bought another pair.

(edited)

Me and my brother were wrestling, throwing things at each other/kicking/sitting, etc. XD

He tried to come at me with a BB gun. O_o Luckily I was under the blankets when he opened fire.

Edited by Peachie Buttbutton