Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you accidentally did to hurt yourself?

Courageous Thunder Dash

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Cut my finger by accidentally hitting it against a sharp edge on my desk. This has actually happened before, but this is the first time it has cut deep enough to bleed. >.<

Edited by Envy

I was just casually drinking one night, like ONLY two, then somehow the next morning I felt like I was hit by a truck! I was on asprin and Gatorade all day.

So weird man.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To put it simple I tried gymnastics and got to the beam and fell off landing on my elbow 4 years ago ending up in a cast or like spitfire likes to say A full body winging hoof cast and I dunno if winding your self counts but I tried to master my canter and fell off on my side and hurt my self and couldn’t breathe for a moment :3 

Tripped on a metal bar, and feel while holding a pallet. Thank goodness the pallet itself didn’t cause any harm, and the worst I got for it was blow on my knee that merely hurt mildly. Only took a few minutes nursing it for the pain to start going away, and my walking didn’t get affected. Possibly my knee brace I’m using for an earlier blow with similar results on that very same knee during my last jiu jitsu class

I broke my collarbone 3 days ago.  I went over the handlebars of a quad bike and slammed front first into a ramp / bump.

Couldn't breath for what felt like eternity then the pain hit 😣

Got carried off the track, had to wait for 4 hours in ER...  Had some old couple next to us trying to cheer me up, i just hid my head on my aunt wanting them to leave me alone lol

3 hours ago, Tweek said:

I broke my collarbone 3 days ago.  I went over the handlebars of a quad bike and slammed front first into a ramp / bump.

Got carried off the track, had to wait for 4 hours in ER...  Had some old couple next to us trying to cheer me up, i just hid my head on my aunt wanting them to leave me alone lol

Sheeeeeesh....I hope you're alright. That must've hurt like hay...

3 hours ago, Tweek said:

Geez, hope you're doing okay now.