Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you accidentally did to hurt yourself?

Courageous Thunder Dash

(edited)

Oddly enough, I haven't hurt myself in a couple weeks, which is odd...

The last thing I did to hurt myself was nick my knee on a rock. Only a 7 stitcher, but it should leave a decent enough scar. I haven't hurt myself much since I broke the knife I used for playing 5 finger fillet.

Edited by Frith is Magick

I got excessively down on myself for mistakes I've made, both things I did and didn't do, and more or less wallowed in failure instead of confronting the problems in front of me and trying to improve things. It's a very bad habit of mine, and one I'm trying to break.

But I'm assuming that we're talking about physically. I hit myself in the knee while trying to serve a tennis ball :derp:. I've been trying to change my swing and get some more pace on the ball, and it's clear that I still need to do a little work ^_^.

Cut my arm trying to get tires down from our tire rack in our shed.

It bled for a little bit, good thing I had my tetanus shot within the last ten years. :muffins:

yesterday i had just finished cleaning our sliding glass door...and not ten minutes later i came running round the corner thinking the door was open to run outside...and...well...lets just say i really REALLY hate windex....and just today i was hauling cinder blocks and dropped one on my foot....

Oh gosh, you just clean-glass pranked yourself...ouch...

At work yesterday I kept pinching my fingers in stuff and just generally being clumsy because I was so tired. Guess that's what happens when you get up at 4:00am  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

Ow! Why would you dive onto your bed?

because I was on Video Kinect (Xbox Live Skype) and the person i was talking to wasnt paying attention to me so i got up from my chair and jumped on my bed just to relax plus i dive onto my bed all the time but i accidentally hit my head on the wall while diving i didnt hurt that bad but it was a good laugh 

I hurt myself at work all of the time.

Yep, that is me too but be careful as I can say firsthand the workers comp process is so not fun and you are never completely the same after one of the more serious injuries. I got 3 serious knee injuries in the span of a year each taking me out for at least a few weeks at a time and several minor knee injuries that took a day or sometimes a few days but went for 4 years without a serious one until last November when I got hit with one, came back in January and then got hit with another in March which the doctor just released me from yesterday though my employer hasn't let me go back yet. And I have also had an empty milk crate fall on my foot, had my heel hit with with a 6 wheeler two, maybe 3 times and have had a few minor back sprains which took maybe a day or two to recover from.

(edited)

My sister dropped a peanut butter jar on my left foot, freaked out the kitty I was holding, and the cat hung onto my nipple for dear life and pulled on it. x3 It hurts. So much.

Edited by Felix

Yesterday I was out on my dirt bike on an enduro single track (Tight woods trail, barely enough room between the trees for one bike) and I hit a jump, miscalculated my take off, landed of the trail about 6 inches away from a tree, I flicked my bars to the left to try and dodge it, but my right handguard smacked into it, rocking the bars all the way to the right, and picking up the back end, throwing me over the bars, I landed on my feet but couldn't stay upright. I slammed onto my hands and knees, and then my face. 
My left knee (My bad knee) is swollen quite badly, but right knee is just bruised. My hands and forearms are scraped up, but fine. I'm unable to walk without a limp, but my bike is fine. 

• Brohoof 1