Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you accidentally did to hurt yourself?

Courageous Thunder Dash

(edited)

*thinks* I fell hard right on my left knee cap on a hard cement floor at work. Yeah, I had a lovely bruise on my knee. I was on the floor and I was like, "Oh, nice to meet you floor." lol

Edited by MontanaDash

I wonder if I should stay off of this thread. I'm one of these super clumsy types. >_<

Well, most recent was when I jammed my toe against a door frame in a VERY awkward was. While yes the toe was in excruciating pain, the awkwardness of the contact also stretched a muscle or two in the bottom of my foot and I could BARELY walk for about fifteen minutes. >_<

It's a two parter as they both happened within about ten minutes.

On the astro turf thingy we were playing football at school, and I went to slide tackle someone, not a good idea on that stuff.

Then someone on the other team had the ball and I went to kick it out of his way, but ended up hitting my shin against his really hard. That was unbelievably painful.

My mom thought it will be very funny when she will suddenly throw a ball against bathroom door when I was shaving. That did not hurt, but it was NOT a pleasant sight >< 

Of course there is also that classic one thing...

4883450_700b.jpg

Happens way to often. 

You know the little knife you get on bottle openers, to cut the plastic away so you can uncork it? Well, I used that little knife to scratch the underside my forearm as hard as I could bring myself to do it. Not very deep, although one or two did end up bleeding. Then I slapped all the skin along there with the other hand as hand as I could... not sure why I decided to do it, really. There was booze involved.

The last accidental thing I did to hurt myself was bend over to pick up something and smack my head on the corner of the bookcase... that one bled profusely, as head wounds are apt to do. The scar has mostly faded at this point.

The top of my foot was super itchy and I kept scratching it and now I have a scab on the top of my foot >.> hurts to move my foot or stretch it. Oh well, what I get for mindless scratching while I'm reading xD

Last Wednesday, I was helping out carrying the tables to the other location after game night was over. I decided to grab the heavy table, but I accidentally dropped it on my toe, and to my worst awe, I might have broke my toe because today, I was not able to bend it to the extent anymore. 

post-27780-0-42048400-1404160421.gif

I layed down on the couch the wrong way and got some serious couch burn on my leg ^_^ Then there are plenty of times where I stub my toes on something or bang my arm on a door frame ^_^

I was angry so I cracked a pencil in half, well the splinters went everywhere! No problem right? Nope, one splinter cut opened a deep cut on my right middle finger. I didn't notice it because the lack of pain  ^_^ !

Well, last year, I fell on my head when I slipped on the floor. Not a big deal ( Well, I did throw up), but I spent one night in hospital with the nurse waking me up every 2 hours just to make sure I was ok.

The worst night ever...

I did not hurt myself since. Not even a scratch. :)

(edited)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by ----

I was doing some heavy gardening and I grabbed a branch to pull down out of a tree and I gripped a thorn branch that I had no idea was on the other side of said branch. I had about five big thorns stick in my hand

(edited)

61e413b9-51b8-4125-96fd-c21b1451ece3_300

Well, you see this thing? I use it in my job. I typically slam this thing down with all my might repeatedly to pound something into the ground or make the ground more compact. My toe happened to be under it. Steel toed boots or not, it was still painful... :(

Edited by Celtore