Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you accidentally did to hurt yourself?

Courageous Thunder Dash

I fell down the stairs almost two weeks ago and landed hard on my left leg. I didn't break it or anything but I was walking around with a slight limp for several days.

I was being a silly filly and burned my finger taking chicken out of the oven yesterday! :P

I somehow managed to elbow myself in the ribs and that was actually quite painful. There are also way too many cases of me picking at my skin and accidentally making it bleed - that happened a while ago again.

As I was chewing on a banana, I had bitten the inside of my mouth/bottom lip.  The bite was apparently deep enough that the area bitten was bleeding a bit.  I suppose that I had been enjoying the banana a bit too much.

I used a George Foreman grill to cook a toasted cheese sandwich, when I finished I wiped it down with a cloth then pushed it back against the wall so it wasn't in the way. To push it back I decided to properly grab it, forgetting how hot it was underneath and so I burned my finger tips. 

after not sleeping at all last night i had a half hour nap just before the day started XP silly me decided bed was too far away and i fell asleep face down on the floor using my arm as a pillow... there is visual bruising on my arm and hand where my head was and all over my chet from lying down worst part was and my fingernails got crushed into my poor lil fingies DX also my eyes hurt really bad from not sleeping