Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you accidentally did to hurt yourself?

Courageous Thunder Dash

(edited)

Does wrecking your car, waking up two days later, and spending a whole week in the hospital count? It wasn't a fun March for me. I'm still a bit on the sore and weak side, but no permanent damage was done.

(Bruised ribs really suck, and I still have a cough from being on a ventilator for two days!)

Back on an edit...

It was a single car accident. Thank goodness I didn't hurt anyone else!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

Does wrecking your car, waking up two days later, and spending a whole week in the hospital count? It wasn't a fun March for me. I'm still a bit on the sore and weak side, but no permanent damage was done.

(Bruised ribs really suck, and I still have a cough from being on a ventilator for two days!)

Back on an edit...

It was a single car accident. Thank goodness I didn't hurt anyone else!

Dang...was that the most recent thing? What happened in the car crash? Hit something?

Dang...was that the most recent thing? What happened in the car crash? Hit something?

I don't actually remember it very clearly. My night vision isn't very good, and it would seem I lost control (WAS NOT DRINKING!) and hit a tree someone put in my way. I will not be driving after dark ever again!

I don't actually remember it very clearly. My night vision isn't very good, and it would seem I lost control (WAS NOT DRINKING!) and hit a tree someone put in my way. I will not be driving after dark ever again!

Perhaps you should have someone look at that...my night vision isn't so good and so I've got daylight driving as a restriction on my license. I may plan to see if I can have it lifted, but that won't be anytime soon...

Perhaps you should have someone look at that...my night vision isn't so good and so I've got daylight driving as a restriction on my license. I may plan to see if I can have it lifted, but that won't be anytime soon...

It's a known issue, which, well, I sometimes ignore. Not any more though! My husband and family ganged up on me. I'm not allowed to drive after dark any more.

It's a known issue, which, well, I sometimes ignore. Not any more though! My husband and family ganged up on me. I'm not allowed to drive after dark any more.

Ah...then why not have that restriction on your license. Better safe than sorry...

• Brohoof 1

Got my arm stuck between the subway's doors. Of course, they open them again, so I had to tug to free myself like a maniac.

THE WALL JUMPED OUT AT ME!!!!!

I hurt my arm.. and hip... and face..

Gotta watch out for those sneaky walls, they blend in, and wait just for the right moment before pouncing! 

Razor yoga. I mean I shaved my legs which led to itching and bleeding. 

There was a nearly invisible shard of glass on the ground, and I was absent mindedly spinning around in my chair. Next thing i knew my foot was bleeding ._.

(edited)

I was getting pissed in GTA V so I slammed the controller onto the couch, but little did I know the TV control was there, so then I slammed my hand to the left and my phone was there... It wasn't a good game session and I quit shortly after :okiedokieloki:. My finger bled a little from the scrape.

Edited by Woof Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

I bashed my hip against the doorframe. You know how when you hit your funny bone, a jolt shoots up your entire arm? Yeah, imagine that, only far more painful. 

I went to the driving range yesterday for the first time this season. I spent two hours and I managed to get my putting, driver and hybrid back. However, I gained three blisters in the process and I'm feeling a little stiff in the hip.

Working on my truck and a little off topic but I hate American trucks now. I had to squeeze my fingers in tight spaces and as a result I scraped and cut my fingers. I have long thin fingers, mind you and this was super tight.