EquestrianScholar

[OOC] Meetings At The Throne Room

Roleplay

If one wishes to speak with Princess Celestia, she is open for meetings at the palace. The royal throne is almost always, though mattering if it is day or night changes who a pony can meet.

Whenever Princess Celestia is in, you may have your pony request an audience with the princess and she will speak with you for a time. Questions or requests, or merely that of your pony wishing to meet and speak with the diarch of the sun. Celestia is more then willing to offer her time and spend some time with her subjects.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

I think Flying Ace would like a meeting with the princess, It would be interesting to see.

• Brohoof 1

I think Flying Ace would like a meeting with the princess, It would be interesting to see.

Thank you, I will see to starting the thread and making the opening post tomarrow.

Badges

My apologies, I have not had the opportunity to get to it and have just been able to keep up with the threads I am currently a part of... but I will see about making the thread today.

That and I kind of need to, since Princess Celesti has only been in one thread this week. She needs to be in two at least.

Badges

Okie-dokie-lokie!

Thread created, check original post for link

Badges

Fixit is intrigued as to the diarch's view on mechanical industry. Might he be able to book a meeting?

Edited by Archi the Sandworm

Sure, I should be able to continue posting later today. Though how long it will take to get to Fixit, I am not sure at this point.

Badges

@

You might be able to jump in soon, mattering where this goes, so be ready.

Badges

Should I make an introductory post or would you prefer I wait? Things seem to have slowed down a bit.

Yes, you may post.

I believe it reasonabled of the guards at the door to see what is inside the wagon before letting Fixit enter the throneroom.

Badges

Yes, it would be...

But spoilers. ;)

Yes, but could you please put that the guard checks anyway and if it is something he wouldn't recognize have Fixit whisper in his ear what it is (without revealing what it is) or say it would take too long to explain.

It just... I don't think the guards would allow a wagon t be taken into the throneroom towards the Princess without having seen what it is.

Badges

Yes, but could you please put that the guard checks anyway and if it is something he wouldn't recognize have Fixit whisper in his ear what it is (without revealing what it is) or say it would take too long to explain.

It just... I don't think the guards are allowed to take a wagon into the throneroom towards the Princess without having seen what it is.

Righto then, I'll get it sorted.

Righto then, I'll get it sorted.

Thank you, I appreciate your cooperation.

Badges

Thank you, I appreciate your cooperation.

Made the edits, I hope they're acceptable.

If it's not too late then I'd like to hop in on this. Got my character approved in the signature.

• Brohoof 1

@@EquestrianScholar,

I'm still with you, things just came up. Sorry about the delay, I'll start wrapping things up.

Edited by Archi the Atmomancer

I was wondering if I should post now or wait a little? Don't want to mess up the grand scheme of things if Celestia is speaking to everypony one at a time.

@@Astral Legend,

You can have your pony enter the castle and walk in so as to head towards the throne room, things should be finishing up soon. 

Badges

@@Astral Legend,

Sighs, you may post.

I was thinking one more post or so for closing would do but I haven't heard back from Archi.

Badges