Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

Right, other than Adrass and Zaddion, who's the best here at sensing Magick? Most of us are Mages in some form or another, even if many of us have only latent talents.

I believe in the party the third best would be Indicus. Although I will have to sit down and map out his right now small and neglected arsenal of spells both experimental and practical

@@Flying Ace

Well I'd suggest guard duty in shifts so everyone can sleep, but however you guys want to do it is fine. Like for example I'm sure Adrass won't let Whisper take a shift because she's his main concern. But yeah maybe fill out a list?

Guarding

Hour 1 -

Hour 2 -

Hour 3 -

Hour 4 -

Hour 5 -

Hour 6 -

Hour 7 -

Hour 8 -

And take whichever and as many hours as you want...

I can take hours 1,4,and 7

Right, other than Adrass and Zaddion, who's the best here at sensing Magick? Most of us are Mages in some form or another, even if many of us have only latent talents.

Robert can't sense magic worth crap. Not in the conventional way, at least. He never had any sort of formal training, so he might feel something, but he doesn't really know what it is.

He'll fill in on guard duty as necessary, though.

Zaddion will take whatever hour is available, but the boi needs his rest.

... Even if I do suspect something will be happening to him, whether he's awake or not. Freakin' Magick-Sensitive Archmages. With his Krystal Mark mostly empty of elemental charge, my worst fear is that the "dark," Magick around this place seeps into the gap.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

Okay, so for Helena, she can start to explore the town or go to the manor like the man suggested. She might not realize she's in the town of Askcreek but anyone she asks will tell her it is Ashcreek and it's written on the library and tavern. Here is a map of the town. As for the thing where she is a child, when she gets a good look at herself she can realize she looks exactly as she did back when she was seven years old.

post-21236-0-37069900-1422907721_thumb.jpg

I just went ahead and put the rest of the group to sleep for the night and started on the stuff happening that night, so I hope that's okay with everyone.

@@RunsWithSquirlz @@Alex Kennedy @@Sanctified Absence @@Flying Ace @ @@Shadow Dancer @@Dji

Since I'm back and derping around on the site again I will now shamelessly plug support Luna for most attractive Pony Vs. Rarity.

Go vote for Luna! Or you can vote for Rarity if she's your choice... But still go Luna!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/117121-the-most-attractive-pony-tournament-2015-magic-bowl-ii/page-46

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Luna all the way!

Is it just me, or is this RP group the most amazing one ever? We've all been waiting so patiently for things to continue and not noce did we say we were backing out.

• Brohoof 5

Hrm. I'm starting to wonder whether attempting to kill a happy spirit is the good choice or not.

Zaddion sees this reality as somewhat of a suffering, their wills are sapped and they are nothing more than puppets. "Hopefully," he'll be able to free these people, even if that means using the rest of his strength and falling into the same trap.

Anyhow, back to normal today. I'll be keeping an eye on the RP and should be in a position to reply within a few hours of nearly any post. 

Edited by Sanctified Absence