Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

(edited)

The more people who would like to try thier hand with rpg maker the better. A game like this would require lots of work and cooperation.

@@RunsWithSquirlz
So I decided to go ahead and make Whisper and this became the final product. I think it turned out alright.

attachicon.gifWhisper.png

She looks adorable. I dont have the maker, but is there an option to give her a braid?

And for anyone wanting to get it for free, I suggest typing "rpg maker torrent" into google and you'll get a few good links. You'll need a bittorrent client, I use Azureus. Just follow the instructions and you'll learn in no time.

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

Can Helena move through the fog around the outside of Ashcreek? If she can then what would happen if she gets to the other side?

Edited by Dji

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Sadly no, I can give her two braids but that doesn't look right. Right now I'm thinking of using the already existing faces and characters since I found good ones for Dresden, Whisper, Tulla, and Zaddion.

@@RunsWithSquirlz@@Dji, @@Torrent505, @@Alex Kennedy, @@Shadow Dancer, @@Sanctified Absence, @,

So guys since character creation sucks I decided to already use faces and character that already existed.

Whisper:

post-8072-0-13252300-1423454897.png

Tulla:

post-8072-0-82201400-1423454912.png

Dresden:

post-8072-0-23272500-1423454925.png

Adrass:

post-8072-0-10924200-1423454942.png

Zaddion:

post-8072-0-65793300-1423454955.png

Helena:

post-8072-0-44765200-1423454982.png

Indicus:

post-8072-0-69074800-1423454994.png

Clarke:(I might change this one.)

post-8072-0-26551800-1423455057.png

Edited by Flying Ace
  • Brohoof 2

Come on Clarke's not that old looking yet. :P hahaha

Ummm anyone with stubble or steampunk looking googles would work, maybe I'll upgrade him to a beard in book two.

I guess these two are kinda like his concept... Probably a bit more unkempt and scruffy looking But yeah whatever works hahaha

post-21236-0-40957300-1423457726_thumb.jpg

post-21236-0-47718000-1423457846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 2

Not sure how to handle this, to be honest.

Sure, Zaddion's a Mage, his entire lifestyle is spent around controlling his own mind and resisting/manipulating exterior forces, but on the other hand it feels dirty if I keep pulling the "conditioned mind," card.

Might just sink further into the dream for now, his mind'll probably kick in when someone else accomplishes something.

FURTHERMORE: I have a feeling the longer this goes on the closer Adrass is to just murdering "Zaddion." You have my permission to do so if he snaps. There might be another way, if this dream-state works in the way I expect it to.

Edited by Sanctified Absence
  • Brohoof 1

That coin purse is an interesting concept.

Haha well I can't really tell if that means you like it or not :P Also it's not entirely an illusion, it is trying to kill Helena right now.

Not sure how to handle this, to be honest.

Sure, Zaddion's a Mage, his entire lifestyle is spent around controlling his own mind and resisting/manipulating exterior forces, but on the other hand it feels dirty if I keep pulling the "conditioned mind," card.

No worries, the conditioned mind is kind of what I was playing at in the post; Zaddion's mind is strong enough that things are going to be strange and he'll see through stuff more easily than anyone else (except maybe Adrass) but he's not strong enough to simply fight it off completely not without some sort of help anyways.

Can Helena move through the fog around the outside of Ashcreek? If she can then what would happen if she gets to the other side?

Forgot to answer this earlier, what happens to those stuck in Ashcreek binds their souls/lifeforce to the town; to walk out into the fog is to fight that connection keeping you tethered to the real world and basically choose to let your soul move on. Clarke was able to go into the fog because his body is still out there and alive so he could walk to it, Zaddion could do this now too. Helena's possessed body has wandered into Ashcreek by now so going out into the fog too far would somehow put her back at town but once her body dies going to far would free her soul. (This is at least the concept I came up with, I hope that makes some sense to you guys)

I figure I should probably tell you flat out so you guys don't get the wrong idea on how to deal with Ashcreek, it's not really supposed to be a fight or a battle but a mystery. You CAN fight it and you could win but that way is going to be pretty hard and dangerous, you'll also miss out on the explanation as to why this all happened, but it's your characters paths after all so I'm not going to restrict them of course!

Perhaps fleeing would be the best course of action if we can get the whole group out. There's nothing stopping us coming back later with an army of torch-wielding Fire Mages and Light Mage-Exorcists to finish the job.

Oh wait, there's a lot stopping us from doing that.

Edited by Sanctified Absence
  • Brohoof 1

Perhaps fleeing would be the best course of action if we can get the whole group out. There's nothing stopping us coming back later with an army of torch-wielding Fire Mages and Light Mage-Exorcists to finish the job.

Oh wait, there's a lot stopping us from doing that.

"Bah, its Witchcraft like that caused it in the first place! Raise a mob and have them bring torches - thats all you need."

• Brohoof 1