Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

Sorry had a bad week followed by a family trip to northern nowhere Wisconsin and had no connection.

Also here is what Abigail is singing in the tree fort.

@@Alex Kennedy

Did you read Dresden and Tulla's part? Sorry if it was confusing, you think Dresden is your brother a year younger than you and that Whisper is your sister a year older. You have a false memory that Tulla is Abigail's best friend and was helping show you around.

Everyone should have conflicting memories of their real childhood for their character, it's what warns you that this place is a lie and makes you uneasy. I like making players think out their characters histories :P and like Helena if it's history I know and is in your background I'll use it in the story to make the RP more personal to your characters! So it's awesome to hear about Robert's brothers

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

OK I'm back.

Everything has been shit for me as per usual. I got mugged the other day, the ahole took my bag with my wallet and money. Thank god I forgot my crappy crap crap tablet at home. My laptop I fear, has uttered it's last whirr.

No one has any info on @[member=Sanctified Absence] ?

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

To answer your questions, a mix of a two week long course, a few small problems and a little bit of occasional laziness I have not signed in for a long long while. It's becoming a worrying pattern and I fear that, despite how much I'm enjoying this RP, my inability to be ever present may negatively effect the storytelling of the GM's. I am deeply sorry for this.

The way I see it there are two plausible ways to go from here. Either I turn Zaddion into a character that appears only rarely, make a new character that only occasionally turns up or just quit from this RP all together.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

@@Sanctified Absence

I'm really sorry to hear that, I'd hate to lose Zaddion as a character. If you can manage to play a little bit at least until we reach the next part of the story (out of the woods) then that would be good still. I'm sure Squirlz and I could work something out for you until you figure out if you want to stay.

Alright, I have a rather... Interesting post to lead to an interesting situation which could end in a variety of ways depending on what I decide to do when it comes to attendance.

Adrass in particular would love this if he saw it. However it's for a similar reason I need Torrent's approval beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...