Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

(edited)

Just to point out in case anyone hasn't noticed... I narrate from my characters point of view as well. If I end up writing something like 'the stupid Mage' it's intended to be his opinion, not absolute fact.

@@Alex Kennedy

I love bards, but I always picture this when bardsong is used in pretty much any setting:

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)
Also on a side note; does anyone think of a particular theme song for their OC? Is that weird? I'm curious~

Of course. I always do. I'd go dig up Robert's theme song, but I'm already listening to different music right now. 

Edited by Alex Kennedy

I've always enjoyed either cinematic or video game music over others, especially when it comes to themes for my OC's.

If I had to pick it would either be the 2nd "Darkness of the Unknown."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXesK_tF-ic

Or perhaps  the 2nd "The Eminence of Darkness." Although this would likely represent his darker side when he gives in to Shadow Magick (which you'll probably only see if he's really pissed off.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Gf2Xbwbts

Strange thing is when I pick themes for a character I don't think "what theme would fit this person?" I think "what theme would fit this person if they were a boss fight?"

This is the first time I've actually played a 'thief' character and I was just wondering if I was doing it right and well so far.

(edited)

Surprisingly so: folks normally seem to misinterpret 'thief' for 'master warrior' and its kind of refreshing seeing things like improvising by blocking with a crossbow.

Adrass will flip if he finds out that she's stolen from the order though: a bit of lore that I have stashed away that makes it something he really won't like hearing. :P

Edited by Cinderscribe

With the way I see it, thieves just steal stuff and improvise. Thief literally means "A person who has the inclination of taking things that don't belong to them." Don't get where people got the "master warrior" thing from.

Well out of work now, I swear it gets longer and harder for me to post on here everyday there :P

As for theme songs I don't have one for Eirikr but this is what I've now chosen for Serafinno

• Brohoof 1