Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

There wasn't anything you wanted me to change / clarify about Adrass, was there?

Heh, he's about ten years older than everyone else.

Naw, I like him alot. My question is, would he accept the job offer of leading the party from the King and Queen?

I like his age. Hes going to babysit everyone else :P

Sorry if things are taking long. We are discussing dragpn types and breeds also chimeras and stuff like that.

Cool stuff, yo.

Tell me if you need help. I probably won't be able to come up with anything if you don't ask me directly.

Indeed: looking forward to getting this underway!

(Aka: I'm impatient) :P

If you need anyone to bounce ideas off, you can always drop me a message as well - likewise, I can play a couple of NPC's if need be at any stage: let me know if I'm needed. :)

Indeed: looking forward to getting this underway!

(Aka: I'm impatient) :P

If you need anyone to bounce ideas off, you can always drop me a message as well - likewise, I can play a couple of NPC's if need be at any stage: let me know if I'm needed. :)

Any idea when the RP is going to start?

Hopefully sometime this week.

I have to update the dragons, the magick, and add a chimera category. Serious stuff, yo.

My brain is so riddled with ideas that I cant get much clearly (lol) and suggestions anyone has is appreciated. I mean, I didn't even think of a Witch Hunter before Adrass. And it fits still! :)

@,

After going over Helena again, I took more notice into her invisibility and speed. So Helena would have a natural affinity for Light magic.

*Theres a dragon thats being added that bends light to conceal itself and attack 

(edited)

@@RunsWithSquirlz

Light magic? So Helena bends light to render herself invisible? Is that right?

I can't even tell how the speed fits into Light magic. Also, I don't think I'll be able to come up with ideas but if I do I'll let you know. :)

@, @@Alex Kennedy, @@Flying Ace, @

The RP is up, so you guys kjnow. Apparently, the @mention thing didn't work.

@@RunsWithSquirlz

How are we meant to start our characters off?

Edited by XANA

@

I like this Witch Hunter character you have. He seems interesting.

Don't know why the @mention thing didn't work. It didn't work for me either.

Did you post something then edit it to add @mentions? Because it doesn't work if you include them as part of an edit.

I think that the site has just been a bit buggy recently - I've missed @mentions directed at me from a few folks.

Side note, c'mon folks! Where is everyone?