Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

@Alex Kennedy @RunsWithSquirlz @Shadow Dancer @Sanctified Absence @Flying Ace @Dji

ROLE CALL!!! So let's get this thing going again, my trip caused a lull that we need to fix, my apologies. So everybody let's have our characters get back to camp grab some grub and slip into some shut eye. We can get back on the road lickity split and keep this RP rolling! We've still got a long way to the coast and this is only the end of our second day! :P Thank god for quick traveling time skips to keep us sane but we've got lots of fun planned for the stops. I promise.

(edited)

Alright alright alriiight.

For an upcoming event I need to knows everybody's greatest desire. The one things or person or whatever they want the most, probably dark and secret.

If you prefer to keep it secret until then, PM me with what it is. If not, post it here if youre not shy ;)

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

Greatest desire? Hmm ... Helena's greatest would most likely be ... I keep trying to think of something else for her, I honestly do, but for some reason,  I keep going back to Robert seeing her naked. 

Mission accomplished, then. Apparently those assassins were a blessing in disguise.

Edited by Alex Kennedy

Mission accomplished, then. Apparently those assassins were a blessing in disguise.

Really? I thought she managed to vanish when that dart hit her cheek.

So what if Clarke has two equally strong desires that are very conflicting?

Serafinno's greatest desire is rather irrational but it would be for Whisper to be a dragon; that way silly human things wouldn't get in the way of them playing and he could show her all the fun dragon stuff they could do together.

Really? I thought she managed to vanish when that dart hit her cheek.

She popped back into visibility for a while before she bothered to get dressed, didn't she? I don't know, Robert probably wasn't paying that much attention anyway, so I guess it probably doesn't count.

She popped back into visibility for a while before she bothered to get dressed, didn't she? I don't know, Robert probably wasn't paying that much attention anyway, so I guess it probably doesn't count.

Yeah, she did but she covered up as best she could by having her legs against her chest and wrapping her arms around them but it probably doesn't really matter anyway.

Zaddion's greatest desire is likely to be seen and praised as a Magickal genius rather than be hated by the masses for his gifts.

EDIT: That is not to say he wants praise for the sake of it, he just wants his gifts to be accepted as a good thing rather than a curse.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

Indicus's greatest desire... Well damn, for his character this will be hard as hell to figure out, hmm, probably for now just get this contract over with. He prefers his usual contracts to just kill a target and be done with it. The thing is his life is devoted to the guild, and even at that he is shut in.

He dose not care for money only using it to get items he uses up.

Also why dose it seem Indicus's is playing field medic? LOL.

Don't know if I was clear enough, so here's a quick note: Don't assume Adrass is right, even when he sounds certain of something.

He was brought up studying history as written by the hunters - they know a lot and have studied and recorded their findings for years, but they aren't omniscient and they tend to favour tradition and storytelling in their favour over keeping strictly to the truth - so long as it doesn't endanger them. Adrass knows next to nothing about bards, save for what he has been taught... which could be a load of rubbish.

(Same goes for Arellion actually, though its a lot more obvious that he's 'embellishing' his stories.)

There's a lot of useful knowledge in his head and a lot of secrets too... but there's also a lot of indoctrination, falsehoods and unverified myths.

Sadly, Adrass [/i]knows[/i] this, and continues to believe it regardless - he has that much faith in the order and its teachings.

Just a warning to everyone we're about to time skip to traveling the next day, so you've been given a heads up... If you're online and have something you want to do before we force sleep and travel do it now :P

Okay, cool I have no problem with one. Also damn I'm sticking to the Indicus's mostly quiet unless needed, something about what he knows comes up like the crows, or he has an opinion that he wants to voice. Thing in this RP.

Before anyone calls me on it...

Yes, I am aware that Tulla never asked for - nor wanted - any kind of training.

:P

---------------

Also, I'm going away at the end of this week - I'll be gone for about two weeks, so I'll find a way to temporarily remove Adrass before then.

Edited by Cinderscribe