Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

@@RunsWithSquirlz @@Dji @@Alex Kennedy @@Sanctified Absence @@Flying Ace @ @@Shadow Dancer

So breath of life back into this RP, figured I'd call everyone out and make sure people noticed. I'd like to apologize I went on one of my week long breaks from the site. Sorry I promise to try and not let it happen again or to at least give some warning like I should before I do it. I hope everyone is ready to jump back into things, I know I am :)

And so Indicus loses an eye and laughs after awhile LOL

Zaddion is totally ready to do his Magick.

Yeah you and might want to mount your rescue before Lance ends up killing Indicus.

And so Indicus loses an eye and laughs after awhile LOL

Indicus is really good at encouraging people to hurt him :P hahaha

Hey guys! I am still a part of this even though Helena hasn't done anything in a while. This is because I got no idea what to do with her although I will think of something.

Edited by Dji

Sorry but we haven't really been in a situation like this yet. Just how much freedom do we have in deciding our own actions, especially when they effect NPC's? I'll change my post if I've overstepped myself.

Also, for the record I'm not trying to make out that Zaddion is good at sneaking about. I'm only assuming these maidens aren't exactly as wary or perceptive as guards, who would most likely catch him.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

@@Shadow Dancer,

The blast was not strong enough to actually knock down any walls, it threw around debris and loose objects, was able to break some glass windows from the force.  But I really had to keep the strenght of it under control or it would have killed Serafinno at the blast center.  Even as weak as I made it he's going to be out of comission, have a concussion and blew out all his teeth.  He's a young dragon and only half air so it was more of a stun grenade than outright explosion.  Your shackles can be loosened but not detached, with a bit of force you can pull them out to a simlar effect.

@@Shadow Dancer, @@Flying Ace, @@Sanctified Absence, @,

Umm, the magic nulifying runes were on the shackles...  One shackle is still on you, so I'd say you're still blocked or at least some what effected.

Of course Squirlz could counter any of this if she want's this is her scene after all.  Just going to say while I did this and gave us prisoners some freedom to do things and buy us time, we're still really out matched and screwed without some assistance...  Zaddion, Adrass hopefully this gives you guys enough time to join/help the girls and then come get us.  I can't imagine Madame taking the damage to her Inn well and once prisoners are escaping the staff might not hold back to try and kill us slow.

Edited by Torrent505

Well, Adrass is mostly just moral support at the minute - he'll do what he can, but he's relying on the 'filthy witch' to do most of the hard work.

Not that he's happy about that... :P

Still, if he decides that this whole 'magic' plan is a lost cause and that he's more likely to sort things out on his own, he'll likely try to go charging in to find them. Which would be bad. For everyone. Especially him.

Edited by Cinderscribe

Given Lance's comment about Robert now I can only imagine Robert actually sweet talking the door and Adrass forcing it open from the otherside at the exact moment. :yay:

"Please open, oh magical door..."

Door explodes open.

"Aha, thank you, kind sir! Oh, it's you..."

• Brohoof 2

Guys I'll reply once my bro is finished using the laptop so I can give a better response phones are bad fore these types of things.

@@Torrent505, I have a question could indicus use the shadows around him (due to his connection via magic) to slightly make up for his left eye? (it would be less effective then a second eye as in  shadows can overlap making it harder to interpret them and leave him unaware of exactly where some one is in relation to his left side) 

best comparison would be a much less effective version of the "flow dancers abilities" but enough to keep him battle effective.

Just wanted to ask before adding it in the RP 

Well if you are talking about some sort of rudimentary sight that he is inexperienced with I'd be okay with it but when you say it's like the flow dancer power I've go to say it can't be like that because what that comes from is a slight foresight caused by being able to read energy and potential energy and years of training from the youngest years to read the paths that potential energy will take and doing so fast enough to avoid it before it happens. Shadows wouldn't give the foresight of what would happen next but if you're asking for a vague sense of what's happening in an area around you including your blind spot I can allow that.