Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

@@Torrent505,

Well if you are talking about some sort of rudimentary sight that he is inexperienced with I'd be okay with it but when you say it's like the flow dancer power I've go to say it can't be like that because what that comes from is a slight foresight caused by being able to read energy and potential energy and years of training from the youngest years to read the paths that potential energy will take and doing so fast enough to avoid it before it happens. Shadows wouldn't give the foresight of what would happen next but if you're asking for a vague sense of what's happening in an area around you including your blind spot I can allow that.

It is the first option the flow dancer thing was just my best comparison nothing more, also despite what Indicus has taught himself almost any decent mage could beat him as he never uses his magic all that often in combat besides the occasional illusion, with all this it might force him to use magic more.

"Please open, oh magical door..."

Door explodes open.

"Aha, thank you, kind sir! Oh, it's you..."

Given Lance's comment about Robert now I can only imagine Robert actually sweet talking the door and Adrass forcing it open from the otherside at the exact moment. :yay:

See, you joke, but I've seen movies where characters actually do that. Successfully, mind you.

• Brohoof 1

Question!

In case Adrass ends up face to face with Lance, are the Flow Dancers in any way magical?

Obviously he's dangerous even without his abilities, but I'm trying to gauge exactly what Adrass might think of him / how long he might last against him.

To my understanding at the minute, they are essentially just really talented, with magic aiding their already significant skill. Which would be bad news. :P

Edited by Cinderscribe

@

The Flow Dancers are magical in a similar way to how Hunters are magical, it's about sensing and reading energy not control or manipulation. Actually most hunters would find the flow dance as just the next step of sensing magic auras, it becomes sensing all energy auras and reading them to such a familiar level they can respond before things happen. What would screw with magic sensing also messes with energy sensing to a lesser degree.

Also sorry I've been a bit occupied, trying make a post soon.

Got it - figured it for something along those lines. Huh, would be interested to see how the two factions interacted, never mind the characters! :P

@@Dji,

I'm sure Torrent will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd describe them as 'Exceptionally graceful assassins with supernatural reflexes, who know what your going to do moments before even you do yourself.'

Edited by Cinderscribe

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been gone forever havent i?

Sigh. Thats what happens when everyone gets sick and then mommy starts freaking out about all the child killing viruses out there. Several trips to the hospital, many to the doctorand lots of meds and cranky babies. Here i am. You dont know fear until you think your kid contracted evd68 or ebola, sheesh.

• Brohoof 2

Ive been gone forever havent i?

Sigh. Thats what happens when everyone gets sick and then mommy starts freaking out about all the child killing viruses out there. Several trips to the hospital, many to the doctorand lots of meds and cranky babies. Here i am. You dont know fear until you think your kid contracted evd68 or ebola, sheesh.

Well, for what it's worth, I think that makes you a good mother, if nothing else. That you care enough to freak out means a lot.

Anyway, it's good to have you back. This place just isn't the same without you.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks man.

Hey hey, where is everybody? I wanna get out of this Inn already! :3

I'm waiting to find out whether or not Adrass and Robert's combined efforts have successfully opened the door. Since Cinderscribe didn't say, I assume he intended to leave that to the DMs' discretion. Torrent, according to his status has been busy with school. Dji is still here, clearly. The others, I always felt they sort of came and went rather erratically anyway, but I don't know. Shadow has posted in False Haven recently, so I guess he's around.

Hey! Are you all still a part of this thing?

You ought to know as well as anyone that I'm still interested in this. Even though a time paradox is probably inevitable now. 

Edited by Alex Kennedy

Wait a second...  In the thread I'm listed as post 1001 but next to the thread the post count is 1000...  :derp: guess that's the reply count, I'm the 1000th reply, congrats @@Flying Ace you were the actual 1000th post :P

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I did it guys! I did it! Momma Imma star!

• Brohoof 2